• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-This is Light Novel Rimuru (6-A key).

---Soul King is in his prime.

---Speed is equalized.

(VOTES):

Soul King:

Rimuru:

How does Rimuru's resistance to powernull work and how potent is it?

Well, his Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses

You need to effect his soul to powernull him
That's it? Then he might as well have zero resistance in regards to this thread.

I noticed he doesn't seem to have acausality or resistance to fate manip/precog, so he kinda just gets bullied by The Almighty. Though, he has High-Godly, so the only thing I can think of for how SK could win would be absorbing Rimuru, however my knowledge on Rimuru isn't great enough to say that that would work.

Does SK have resistance to EE?
His Almighty is scaled above Yhwach's who powernulled Ichibe's EE

Basically, until further elaboration, Rimuru can have 10 whole pages of hax, but it matters little when it all gets nulled.

Regardless, this thread seems kinda stompy to me, since aside from absorption, SK doesn't have a single way of putting Rimuru down, and I'm not even entirely sure absorption would work.

His Almighty is scaled above Yhwach's who powernulled Ichibe's EE

Basically, until further elaboration, Rimuru can have 10 whole pages of hax, but it matters little when it all gets nulled.

Regardless, this thread seems kinda stompy to me, since aside from absorption, SK doesn't have a single way of putting Rimuru down, and I'm not even entirely sure absorption would work.
The Max of regen lvl that SK can bypass is Low-Godly isn't it?

What passives does Rimuru have?

And yeah, if no resistance to precog/fate manip, it matters little what abilities Rimuru has since they'd never connect, putting aside possible passives of course.

What passives does Rimuru have?

And yeah, if no resistance to precog/fate manip, it matters little what abilities Rimuru has since they'd never connect, putting aside possible passives of course.
Wait, wait... I'm mistaken.

Rimuru does resist precog, as an Ultimate Skill, he's superior to Hinata's Unique Skill, Mathematican. A skill comparable to Rimuru's Great Sage, which can predict the entire battle before it even happens. He resists fate manipulation from Shion, which is also a Unique Skill, which manipulates outcomes and natural laws. I don't know what level SK's precog is, so I'd like that to be clarified before I go, as I don't want to stay on a potentially messy thread.

His passives are mind, soul, madness, radiation, and corruption.

Wait, wait... I'm mistaken.

Rimuru does resist precog, as an Ultimate Skill, he's superior to Hinata's Unique Skill, Mathematican. A skill comparable to Rimuru's Great Sage, which can predict the entire battle before it even happens. He resists fate manipulation from Shion, which is also a Unique Skill, which manipulates outcomes and natural laws. I don't know what level SK's precog is, so I'd like that to be clarified before I go, as I don't want to stay on a potentially messy thread.

His passives are mind, soul, madness, radiation, and corruption.
The precog resistance isn't on his profile as far as I can see.

Depending on how those passives work they might be enough to give Rimuru a guaranteed win.

The precog resistance isn't on his profile as far as I can see.

Depending on how those passives work they might be enough to give Rimuru a guaranteed win.
Yeah, they aren't. We only recently got the confirmation that Ultimate Skills have the blanketed resistances.

And sorry, soul manip isn't passive yet. It's just mind, madness, radiation, corruption, and death. It's on a scale superior to 210 last time I checked, but I could be massively wrong.

Yeah, they aren't. We only recently got the confirmation that Ultimate Skills have the blanketed resistances.

And sorry, soul manip isn't passive yet. It's just mind, madness, radiation, corruption, and death. It's on a scale superior to 210 last time I checked, but I could be massively wrong.
Fairly sure the death hax gets negged by Type 5 Immortality (unless it has worked on somebody with Type 5), as for the others, I can't say.

Imaginary spaces are just pocket realities? Aren't they
Not really sure. It has been described as a a bottomless abyss and a chaotic void, that is possibly infinite in size if I'm not mistaken (though this was in perspective of a human consciousness). It can at least contain a 5-B Veldora (though Veldora might be 4-C or even 3-A depending on the future volumes).

As for Rimuru's range, IIRC he did apply an anti-magic barrier that spans tens of kilometers. That's likely also how wide the range of Megiddo was. His aura hasn't been shown to reach that range though (it has killed a likely 6-C character when exposed to his aura though).

Back