• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rimuru crt

he should have multiple selve in the first key because Great Sage can take the control of his body such as Battle mode, this is similar to the reason that rimiru has multiple selve in demon lord key

So all I needed was a single order.

“All right, Great Sage. Smash that foe for me!!”

Received. Switching to auto-battle mode.

—And there was my answer.

Things have unfolded just as I thought. With the full support of the Great Sage unique skill, I was now fighting with my skills at maximum efficiency. I was making complete use of them, but it wasn’t because I had leveled up or anything.
I wasn’t “fighting” so much as I was letting the Sage do the fighting for me. It was a totally optimized approach, leaving everything to good ol’ Sage. Just as I figured, it demonstrated perfect mastery of my skills.

Once I knew I couldn’t overpower Geld, I placed a Multilayer Barrier over my sword and imbued it with Dark Flame. This kept the sword from deteriorating over time, greatly boosting its attack force along the way.

Even the skills I never managed to use too well were expertly handled by the Sage. It processed all the data at hand and always chose the most effective move to make next. It was covering the entire board as it figured out how to handle the demon lord, like a chess problem.

Volume 4

This is likely an oversight and should have been included in the profile in the first place during the application of the Multiple Selves page.
Maybe just tag 1 staff and it should be added then.

It seems doable. In the past, it was rejected because Great Sage was more treated as an AI which had no sentience as Rimuru believes it was the case multiple times similar to the web novel's. The Manga later gave evidence of its sentience as I said here.

Last edited:
I think the changes can be applied; tell me when the changes can be handled so I can unlock the profile.

Back