• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Oh? I see you have a Spirit.
  • I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer.

Jotaro is in his second key, Right Hand Man is in his first, speed is equal, and this takes place at the Toppat Launch site. SBA otherwise.

Jotaro:

Right Hand Man:

Henry distracts both:

both of the time stop would cancel each other out and the right-hand man seems to be able to stop time for a lot longer than jotaro RHM is a lot more familiar with the location, has a better arsenal, and slowing down time is good for getting out the way and shooting jotaro or blowing him up or just punching him really really hard without sp getting in the way

RHM’s time stop takes a very long time to actually start up. Plus the RHM doesn’t even use his spirit in this key.

Though the RHM should one shot, he’s superior to Henry who is high 8-C while Jotaro isn’t even 8-C+. So it really doesn’t matter whether he uses his spirit or not.

(Also I know someone will say something due to what I’ve said on other Henry Stickmin threads. I still disagree with the stickmin games being on this site, but I love the games so I’ll still comment on versus matches while they are on this site. (And before someone claims bias, I also love Jojo))

RHM’s time stop takes a very long time to actually start up. Plus the RHM doesn’t even use his spirit in this key.
He actually does have it, as shown when he was punched to the timeline where he never met Henry showing he had this even before meeting Henry, and outright used it to catch him off guard.

This is human RHM I believe, he doesn’t use his spirit in this key.

When it comes to Jotaro’s ap I forgot the tier at the top of the profile doesn’t include plus signs. Though the RHM is still vastly above Henry to the point of practically one shoting them while Jotaro is inferior to Henry’s ap so he would still get one shot

Last edited:
Regardless if RHM is Human or Cyborg, he still had Bottled Time, and the reason he had to use it was because he knew Henry had such a powerful spirit that it basically forced him to use it out of caution. So he would view the same thing when seeing Jotaro’s stand.

Jotaro’s stand is both entirely reliant on physical strikes from the RHM’s perspective and is vastly weaker than human Henry who is weaker than cyborg Henry (plus ghost can’t even see stands so I doubt the RHM could see star platinum). RHM has zero reason to pull out bottle of time and it doesn’t even matter anyways because RHM should one shot here.

Last edited:
Since this is Jotaro in his second key, that means he has time stop, which he usually leads with, and a limited resistance to time stop as well. Wouldn't RHM be caught off-guard by Jotaro moving in Bottled Time's timestop (assuming he pulls out his time manip faster than him), which results in Star Platinum punching him to death? I don't know who has the AP advantage here, so Jotaro likely can't finish him off in time with a few punches.

both of the time stop would cancel each other out and the right-hand man seems to be able to stop time for a lot longer than jotaro RHM is a lot more familiar with the location, has a better arsenal, and slowing down time is good for getting out the way and shooting jotaro or blowing him up or just punching him really really hard without sp getting in the way
I assume this is a vote for RHM?

I don't think jotaro can resist time being slowed down which is pretty much how rhm does it he slows down time enough to make it look like time is frozen

no it isn't a stomp would be 9x plus jotaro has his own points he's smarter than the RHM and has dealt with people with similar abilities like dio also one of the bigger points time in a bottle would take more time since he has to wait for it to collect sand jotaro has dealt with much more resilient people like dio so he should manage

No 7.5 is a stomp. Also it doesn’t matter how big the RHM’s ap is over Jotaro because he stomps what he scales to. Jotaro < 2 tons, RHM > 5 tons, the RHM one shots. You don’t need to be 7.5 times stronger to one shot if you scale to one shotting something with higher ap than your opponent.

RHM doesn’t use Bottle of Time in this key. He has it, but it isn’t anywhere close to his opening move.

yean and it's not a 7.5 difference it's a 5x difference a big difference but not close to one-shotting someone plus if jotaro stops time and just starts beating the shit out of him wouldn't that do him in?

See the JoJo fail as I saw Human RHM use it
That was when he was already using it in his second key. In his first key he doesn’t open with bottle of time, he starts a Earthbound or Final Fantasy battle (if I remember correctly; his second key doesn’t even start with the bottle of time he uses lasers or a pistol majority of the time).

@Agletonwiki

Your missing the point. RHM isn’t 5 times stronger than Jotaro, he stomps something 5 times stronger than Jotaro. RHM doesn’t even need to 1 times stronger than Jotaro, because he stomps what Jotaro scales to. You only need to be 7.5 times stronger if you don’t massively upscale and/or stomp what your opponent scales to.

aaah I think I get it now you're saying he oneshots since he would upscale to the topphat clan members that survived the explosion I don't agree with this since he hasn't really stomped someone with the help with equipment as seen in the earthbound fight and final fantasy one which gets countered by time stop I don't remember rhm stomping anyone with just his hands

In the earthbound fight if you try to guard against him, he actually does stomp Henry physically. While it isn’t an immediate one shot he still takes very little damage from Henry’s physical strikes and plows through Henry when they are guarding against them. Which is why I said RHM nearly stomps Henry earlier, since he’s pretty superior to Henry, but doesn’t instant kill them. This is consistent with plenty of other times too hat members easily overpower Henry with little difficulty. While that normally won’t be that bad, Henry has a 5 times higher ap than Jotaro, so the RHM easily being able to easily defeat them means he should stomp Jotaro. At the very best he’s so close to stomping that Jotaro practically can’t win, especially since speed is equalized and Jotaro’s time stop last a few seconds. He’s only going to get a few hits in (though granted I have no clue how we treat speed equalization in terms of attacks per second), which at best slightly bruise the RHM, while a single punch from the RHM floors someone five times stronger than Jotaro.

aaah I getcha but you forget the things jotaro can do in time stop while it's alot tougher jotaro can just use sp to block it is stronger than sp and I don't know what that would do to a stand since thinking about that is pretty confusing but at worse it'd just break his guard it would leave him open but he'd have time to timestop before getting hit like when he fought josuke

Ah so the ap advantage isn’t as bad as it could be, though the RHM still plows through someone with that nearly 4 times ap advantage so it still is probably a stomp, though I’ll be generous and say Jotaro won’t immediately go down in one or two hits. If RHM goes for his bombs Jotaro is screwed because he doesn’t have the speed required to get out of the way and Jotaro doesn’t have a way to block all the explosions (these explosives instantly kill Henry so Jotaro gets one shot if they hit). If RHM goes for a gun and Star Platinum blocks it, that’s going to make the RHM very curious. I don’t know if that would have him use Bottle in Time since he only used that once out of the many times he’s fought, but it will definitely lead to the explosives and Jotaro can’t block or get out of the way of them.

I want to say due to SBA the opponents are the max distance away from each other based off the two opponent’s range. So Jotaro is tens of meters away at the start (though I feel like the RHM’s range should be higher, doesn’t he use regular guns before those have vastly higher range than tens of meters), so the RHM has plenty of chances to attack Jotaro before he can get close. And while Jotaro can time stop, him suddenly skipping towards the RHM is definitely causing Bottle of time to come out (the reason why I thought it wouldn’t come out earlier is because the RHM would have just one shot, but since that may not be the case, though it’s still very close to a stomp, the RHM has time to notice something is up), and due to the distance between these two time probably is going to stop before Jotaro can make it the RHM.

Would bloodlusting Jotaro make this more fair?
I feel like that’s a double edged sword. It would make him way more likely to pull out time stop spam, but that makes it likely for the RHM to pull out Bottle of Time which stops time longer than Jotaro can resist. Meanwhile if Jotaro isn’t bloodlusted he has a chance to be blown up well before he gets close to the RHM.

Bloodlusted Jotaro would also stick his hand into RHM’s body and yank out whatever important crap he has in his head, I’d imagine. TS + Selective Intangibility is quite strong.

Back