• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Morgana's stats are quite ridiculous.

First off, they have no justification, and even if they did, they make no sense.

The average plasma bolt is closer to a punch then a Wall level blast, though sometimes it can reach that, so it should be changed to varies from 10-B to 9-B.

Her powers need serious cleanup.

Her striking strength needs to be cleaned up to match her attack potency with TK.

She needs a likely Room level for her room sized fire attacks.

She needs a possibly higher for doing all this causally.

Her physical strength should be unknown, if not out right removed.

And she needs clips to justify all these.

Clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2QNxTg1Tnw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNj0TYXKj0

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

You can add them since its an underrated movie and the characters stast needs to be adjusted.

If it's alright, I would like to fix up Horvath in a similar manner, as his page has the same problems.

What do you wish to change, and why?

1. Powers and abilities: Same problem as Morgana. For example, he has zoopathy instead of animal manipulation.

2. Strength physically: Again, we don't know wether he is average, below average, or above average.

3. Add justification for his stats: He currently has no justfication for his stats, so that will need to be changed.

4. Scale his durability and striking strength to his TK power: The stats are not well synced up. His durability is 10-A to 9-C for taking a 9-C to 9-B blast. Same problem with striking strength.

5. Add a possibly higher: He is Morgana's most powerful servant, and we don't know his upper limits.

Okay. I would prefer more community input, but in lack of that, I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back