• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Never did a fight between characters in the same verse before, so here's my first attempt!

Quetzalcoatl : 1

VS

Achilles : 1

Speed equalized. Battle takes place outside of Ancient Uruk. Servant versions of the characters. Both 6-C with access to all Noble Phantasms save for anything that would push them over 6-C (if there are any). Starting at 300 ft apart. Who comes out on top?

Let's see.

Achilles is Lawful Neutral, so the protection from Feathered Serpent is negated.

Quet's divinity is EX, so the protection from Amaranth is negated.

Quetz is empowered by her sheer age and Mystery. Achilles is empowered by his fame and global popularity.

Well...

Iam not sure if we can compare them as we dont know the limits of servant Coatl. Only that she doesnt take any servant she fought in her interludes/ events serious and still over powers them. with np not exceeding 6C you dont allow Piedra Del Sol: The Sun Stone I guess ?

else Achilles would need to resist 799726,85 ┬░C

Else I would go with coatl because of

Good God's Wisdom: A+

which she could use to give herseld present conselment A or similar abilities and just win by having more tools

Schnee One said:
Can't Achilles just blitz her?
Can he tho ? Yes he is fast, but If we look at his fights he never blitzed anyone. Not even Siegfried or even Fran who are really slow. Siegfried couple even fight in close combat with him.

While like I said :

Good God's Wisdom: A+

A Skill that shows the wisdom of having taught many people.

Except for those that are a burden to the body (such as Divinity) and those that are characteristic of certain heroes, many Skills can be practically demonstrated at a proficiency of A Rank. It is also possible to endow these Skills towards other Servants. If she has sufficient magical energy, it is also possible for Quetzalcoatl to endow them to existences that are not Servants.

Coatl could litteraly summon her divine dinosaur and give it present concealment and make it kill Achilles as a divine beast is uneffected by any magic Achilles could use.

The worst thing is Achilles can't make them even as he can't challenge woman like he challenged his teacher

You mean aside from Chiron who had the advantage in literally everything and still couldn't even land a hit on him, alongside having Precognition and knowledge on his style.

Unlike Chiron, Quetz has none of this

What stops her from giving herself / her mount this abilities ? The moment she realized she needs them. Aslong as clairvoyants/ precognition and similiar isn't claimed as a unique skill by a servant, Coatl can give it to herself and others.

Also while it's true that no one was able land a hit on him, he neither did so to others for the most part.

Also since speed is equalized , doesn't that mean he can't make use of it ?

Wasn't he literally ordered not to kill servants and just observe? More importantly Quetz doesn't share Chirons skill either

But since speed is equal, I suppose he loses

The thing is , she doesn't need to share any skills. As she can just give out any skill she wants at A level.

For example battle continuation A would be Heracles level

Clairvoyance A would be a rank over Chiron

Precense concealment A would be King Hassan level

So aslong as she has time to Analyse the fight she can adapt to it,

First off with the original speed gap there would be no time, but its moot cause it's equal

Stomp in quetz favor, I don't see achilles winning this. Quetz has a myriad of abilities at her disposal that'll help her, she has higher stats, higher magic resistance, and better personal skills. i don't think Achilles will win in a dual either, Quetz's wrestling and good god's wisdom (which she can use to give herself instinct) will be too much for achilles.

clairvoyance is a skill of the flesh, so she can't

same for eyes of the mind for similar reasons (I think?)

Also, chiron has the exact same skill, and he lost

with the spear, Achilles is above A+ (A*2) thanks to valor

My vote go for Achilles

Where did you get that ruling from? As far as I know she is limited from giving skill like armor of fafnir and similiar. But not by any other rule.

And the thing is. As speed is equal , it doesnt even matter. Coatl had no trouble dodging Kingus chains mid air and was able to meele him. Which is impressive as Kingu can change his stats as he wants mid battle.

But still coatl has no problem fighting 1:4, so I dont see Achilles out skilling her.

Goetia. "Because Clairvoyance is a skill furnished on the flesh, Goetia can also use it." Chiron still had an equivalent (wisdom of divine gift) at the same rank.

Back