• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if this'll work out, but might as well try.

Fight takes place on the bridge Iskandar died on in Fate/Zero with each combatant standing 100 meters apart. Nothing is restricted and no outside help allowed. SBA for the rest and lets see what happens.

Iskandar

Heracles

That's the bit where he has to die twelve different ways right? I was thinking the butt ton of Heroic Spirits in Ionioi Hetairoi might have at least that many different weapons. I could be wrong though. This was a bit of a whim match.

The soldiers in Iskandar's army don't have access to their NPs. Unless there are a great number of soldiers with A rank strength in his army, then Herc tears through the Hetairoi like butter.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
That's the bit where he has to die twelve different ways right? I was thinking the butt ton of Heroic Spirits in Ionioi Hetairoi might have at least that many different weapons. I could be wrong though. This was a bit of a whim match.
They lack high enough rank weapons to even effect him. Riders NP is the only one that can take a life, and Herc becomes immune after

Iapitus The Impaler said:
They lack high enough rank weapons to even effect him. Riders NP is the only one that can take a life, and Herc becomes immune after
Eh? In Fate/Zero you see summoned soldiers killing Assissins. I've also had people argue that there are some Spirits that are stronger then Iskandar.

Only a few of the soldiers in there will have high enough strength to harm Herc but they don't know that and will need to do so in the few minutes before the RM drops due to time limits and a bunch of them dying via Best Dad. Aside from IH, Rider can only take two lives at most with his VE and one with his own strength. The fight goes how most in verse Herc fights go, axe sword pastes fodder across the ground.

A bit late, but I'm fairly certain there would be more than 9 servants more powerful than Rider in Ionoi Hetaroi

Back