• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Taylor Upgrade

So Rick's meteor catch feat is currently only scaled to his reaction speed, meaning it must have been overlooked as an AP feat and seeing how meteor feats can result in some pretty crazy numbers I requested for this to be calc'd and

Here's the calc, it came out to be Multi City Block level https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Rick_Taylor_catches_a_meteor

And here's the feat itself if anyone wants to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WbYZOre_w&t=2m16s

So can Rick be upgraded?

The calculation blog needs images of the feat, and to then be evaluated and accepted by the calculation group.

One of the calc members evaluated the calc. Do more of them have to evaluate them or is one enough?

You have to modify the calculation according to the instructions first.

If it was modified according to the instructions, I suppose so.

If it was simply modified it needs to be evaluated again, however.

If the instructions that I provided to this calculation has been accepted by the members of the calc team, the results can be used.

The calc in the blog needs to be modified a bit, so it is easier to read.

Back