• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Kirby

"No one's replied in 16 hours" is not a reason to close a thread, the comments can take much longer and you can start saying "bump" over and over every so often to grab attention.

Beyond that I'm going with Rick.

Wasn't aware of the "bump" thing, nor that people could see that I've deleted a thread. Now don't I feel ridiculous?

It's okey, the fact that certain things are only gained through experience leads to this. I did worse things.

How much does Rick know about Kirby's abilities during his prep time?

Well since this is Rick we're talking about and he has a year I'd imagine he'd know about all there is to know. But that wouldn't matter if he has no way to combat his abilities, which I don't know if he would or wouldn't. That's what this thread is for.

Sergeant Shitstain said:
Kirby blitzes so, so hard.
Would rick be able to freeze time before Kirby blitzes? Because after that Rick should be able to eradicate whatever timeline Kirby's in. Does Kirby have any way to stop that?

Rick would need to activate the machine to freeze time, but Kirby is so fast that he can kill Rick over 1000 times before Rick does that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Rick would need to activate the machine to freeze time, but Kirby is so fast that he can kill Rick over 1000 times before Rick does that.
I figured as such, but it doesn't say that Kirby's bloodlusted. Also, does Rick have any established tech that would let him tank Kirby's attacks until he can get the time freeze off?

I still want to get a calc for just how fast Rick's ship is. In the Season 3 finalle Jerry got abducted by a probe that brought him to another GALAXY and after it had a few minutes head start everyone had time to get cleaned up, get changed into nice clothes for the wedding, and then leave and Rick's ship got there a few minutes BEFORE the probe dropped Jerry off.

WeeklyBattles said:
I still want to get a calc for just how fast Rick's ship is. In the Season 3 finalle Jerry got abducted by a probe that brought him to another GALAXY and after it had a few minutes head start everyone had time to get cleaned up, get changed into nice clothes for the wedding, and then leave and Rick's ship got there a few minutes BEFORE the probe dropped Jerry off.
I don't imagine it'd be anywhere as fast as Kirby, even then. Unless that galaxy happened to be across the entire universe.

My bad, it was on the other side of the galaxy, approximately 6000 lightyears away. This may actually be calcable...

WeeklyBattles said:
I just looked at that scene in particular. The planet he gets taken to is "6,000 light years across the galaxy". And while there's no explicit timeframe given it looks like it didn't take too long.

However, on his profile his ship's speed is already listed as MFTL+, and while that speed would be way above the minimum for that, it's not quite infinite or immeasurable.

Assuming it took a day (seems like a lowball since they all seemed comfortable in the ship), the ship goes 2,190,000x the speed of light.

I really wish we had a number for Kirby's speed...

@Agnaa I'm almost certain it only took a few hours at the most, even assuming it took a whole day is a lot

Assuming a few hours multiplies that by 6-8 for 13,140,000x SoL to 17,520,000x SoL

You forget the thread where someone said "It didn't take 9 seconds to travel to another universe, it only took 3 seconds".

The first one wasnt accepted due to them using a portal, not actually moving that fast

The second one was never properly evaluated

Back