• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez High Universal Feat

Here's the commentary of Dan Harmon saying he thinks the liquid Rick drinks synchronizes all possible Ricks and thus he was going kill all Rick in the multiverse. It kind of sounds like speculation on his part but he is the main writer, whatever he says should be canon I believe. Then Justin and Ryan say they like it after Dan tells them about the idea. Here, if this gets approved, Rick should probably get a High Universal rating.

Here at 21:00

I know this is most likely impossible to prove but I figured a mod or two should take a look at this anyway just in case.

This feat is noted on his profile. We do not consider it valid for lack of more info on the feat.

Yeah I understand, it's just that it's stated as some sort of vague rumor. I figured it would useful for me to link the video.

Sadly we can't use a feat like this, if he was sure about it then yes it would be legit enough. On another note I do plan massive revisions for the verse after I finish other priorities I had with other verses and projects to make the wiki better.

As the sh*t he can do is Dr. Who/Fairly OddParents levels of massive we should outright have at least 1 separated page called "Rick Sanchez/Notable Attacks & Techniques" where to justify all the powers he can do with and without prep, be it by making a list of all the powers with sub-lists of in what eps/comics he used them and what they are (like this) or the other way around with a list of eps by seasons and comics in orden with sub-lists of the powers he used in each.

Also Content Revision and Crt aren't tags, remove them.

Back