• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misato Katsuragi vs Rick Grimes (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
62fca72dc248e00b62baa9eb9ab445fc.jpg
3764e467875075b5ac120ab58934b221.jpg

Both have 9-C weapons. Rick (TV Version) is used.

Rick Grimes:

Misato Katsuragi:
7 (@Lonkitt, @NomsNoms, @TauanVictor, @Shizuka, @Loyd, @Peppersalt43 and @Popted2)

Lilith turns them into LCL:

Last edited:
After a bit of discussion with some boys on discord, I feel like Rick has a lot of skill and accuracy feats compared to the girl. I think that this is the main thing that gets the edge over her. He could more accurately get a headshot and end the fight in one tap. Because of that, I’m voting Rick.

I actually feel like Rick's accuracy wouldn't be a problem for Misato here given she could take on JSSDF soldiers in a fire fight with zero cover who undoubtedly dwarf Grimes in skill. Another thing worth noting is that the soldiers were using weapons with much faster muzzle speeds and firing rates than Katsuragi's own weapon, but she still managed to take them down. Voting Misato via skill

The main issue with Rick is while he’s by no means unskilled I don’t think he compares to multiple trained soldiers, who Misato has dealt with. She’s also more agile and carries an easier to use weapon.

That said I’m unsure of the AP difference.

The main issue with Rick is while he’s by no means unskilled I don’t think he compares to multiple trained soldiers, who Misato has dealt with. She’s also more agile and carries an easier to use weapon.

That said I’m unsure of the AP difference.
What's your vote?

Back