• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ria VS Orion

If Divina Magnification is activated then it would also be a hard counter to Ria as I don't think she has any way to counter it and at that point Orion expands his realm and cosmic awareness until he finds her before one-shotting her with amped powers etc.

But I'm not sure about anything right now with where this is heading really.

Her powers are directly linked by the Quantum Realm, which is linked by the Endless Abyss, linked by the Underside, linked by Limbo and the Afterlife, which is linked by the Reality Layer she exists inside of. So, the very root of her power comes from a High 1-A source, which I don't think he can nullify her power at that scale.

This version of him can't I think since his current limit for affecting/nullifying is probably 1-A (Big probably there since the main guy he scales to isn't clear yet in his current form) and he could also probably affect gods of that level with Equalizer (See before), though I don't want to get too much into that since, y'know, 5% finished cosmology that had only started like 2 days ago and isn't even concrete yet meaning subject to changes.

Anyways even if he couldn't disable her powers he still has a plethora of hax to use other than that, sealing also kinda works I guess since it doesn't erase them but just prevents her from using it?

Again, her power is stemmed from a High 1-A source, not her very being itself.
To disable her powers in any way, it would have to be at a High 1-A scale of power nullification.

Yeah but most of her powers are physics-based or quantum-based right? In which case it probably wouldn't work on him if he is aware of her.

Also I've been meaning to ask if they start 30m away from each other shouldn't they like, see each other? (Also does the battle start with both unaware or what here since I'm kinda confused too)

They are in a bustling city, so there would be people in the way in their lines of sight.
But again, Stealth Mastery.

But are both unaware or are they aware? Since it wasn't specified in the opening, and if both are unaware of each other then how are they going to even fight in the first place though.

When I said that the the Quantum Realm is linked to the Endless Abyss...it allow means all the realms above it would not be disturbed either by being linked.
In short, a disturbance from her powers would not even felt in a High 1-A realm, not just a High 1-B realm.

But are both unaware or are they aware? Since it wasn't specified in the opening, and if both are unaware of each other then how are they going to even fight in the first place though.
^ This and if they know there will be a battle but are unaware of each other then in character Orion normally would silently activate Divina Magnification before staying in his physical form then just slaughter the city and randomly use his powers on everything around him until everything is destroyed or until he lures out the enemy.

Ria would be aware of her target as can catch a glimpse of him through the crowd of people, but I cannot say for Orion due to her Stealth Mastery, which would require High 1-A levels of detection due to reasons mentioned above

If Orion knows there will be a fight (Which I assume yes since you said 'determined to win' and no other specifications) then he would do what I mentioned above. Despite how he looks, he is probably the most careful member of the order so he would activate Divina Magnification without anyone knowing while staying in his physical form and being real careful before he decides to use his abstract form and powers, and in this state, any attack or manipulation to him will just result in him instantly switching to his abstract form.

Allow me to specify more then. "Determined to win, once they both become aware of each other"
Even still, it activating would probably be at a "0" due to there being no "disturbance" felt in the world to drive his instinct to transform.

Well right now I'm leaning towards either Orion or stalemate/incon at best, at least for the moment.

Allow me to specify more then. "Determined to win, once they both become aware of each other"
Even still, it activating would probably be at a "0" due to there being no "disturbance" felt in the world to drive his instinct to transform.
What I'm asking is are they aware that there is an enemy or a fight will happen?

Since I don't think a fight would happen if they don't even know if there is an enemy or a fight will happen. And Orion would start the battle with what I mentioned above in this case, so I'm leaning towards him for now.

An enemy in the area, but not sure who it is, hence "no knowledge".
Though Ria's passive may allow her to gain this knowledge due to her many selves sharing a hive-mind (WHICH I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD)

Yeah well enemy in the area = Orion careful, and that leads to silent Divina Magnification and complete city slaughter/destruction before he eventually uses his powers to figure out stuff and defeat her.

Well then his realm will expand infinitely until Ria is inside it (People also can't see his realm as it is invisible and even skilled magicians, other lesser gods below him, etc aren't aware if they enter another's realm unless they actively search for the realm) and inside his realm he is aware of everything including who is his enemy and whatnot and is nigh-omnipresent. Otherwise it would just be an eternal stalemate.

But at a 26D scale, since they become a 26D being.
That awareness would still do nothing for High 1-A stealth.

His realm is similar to Shinza Bansho's stuff where they are literally omniscient/omnipresent and aware of everything happening inside their realm itself which I don't think even High 1-A stealth would be any factor.

Omniscience/Omnipresence only works on the scale which is shown.
This is also why 5D Immeasurable speed is always superior to 4D omnipresence, since they can move on another axis in which a 4D being cannot even comprehend.

While I agree on the omnipresence thing, not so much on omniscience since it's just intelligence and you don't need to be a High 1-A being to know about High 1-A stuff.

And he since he is omniscient on what is inside his realm not outside it, even if a being with High 1-A hax or the being itself is High 1-A then Orion would still know everything since he knows everything inside his realm.

Although his page literally has nothing describing omniscience.
My point is; even a higher being is too "complex" for comprehension, the same concept can be applied to her.
Her level of stealth is too "complex" for a 26D being to even comprehend, let alone detect.

Wait did I forget to write it down bruh I keep forgetting about everything.

Well if it's 'too complex for comprehension' keep in mind that a 3-D like Carbon Man can comprehend higher beings perfectly fine and even come up with plans to one shot them. Orion's powers also worked against 1-A gods before so he's not entirely foreign to things like that, especially in this key after meeting Shin and obtaining whatever crazy powers and knowledge he has.

Also; the source of her stealth is outside of his realm, since the source is a High 1-A realm.
If he cannot detect the source of her stealth, then how can he notice her?

Alright say that he can't notice her, she can't do anything to him since if she attempts something then he would know and stuff will happen. If both don't do anything to each other this would just be an eternal stalemate no?

In character, what would he do if he does not detect his target inside of his realm?
Keep in mind, they are unaware of each others abilities.

Well if it's in character and inside the story normally he would contact the other members for help and keep his guard up to the max while searching for the enemy non-stop, but since this is battle I don't think outside interference is possible so probably just those two other than contacting the other members which would lead to a stalemate?

Ria is very patient, she will wait however long she needs to, years even, her powers providing the sustenance she needs while waiting.
Raising higher in power due to her evolution until she can succeed his 26-dimensionality.

This isn't listed in her profile at the moment, but is hinted at slightly in her combat stats
Her powers will eventually become High 1-B by evolution past the Quantum Realm and starts climbing the Endless Abyss until she reaches the top.

If stuff like evolution and such is allowed then Orion could also do it since all members of the order would eventually be raised to the level of the highest gods even if Shin didn't interfere or if they didn't actively attempt to achieve it, however since not all are patient and due to search of entertainment and such they actively try to accelerate the process (Though this isn't in his profile currently and would only appear when Shin's profile is done probably), and in years his realm would already stretch to unknown amounts of territory which would make it much harder since Orion has near-perfect control over his own realm. His original data is also High 1-B and Equalizer already worked on 1-A gods which means Ria becoming High 1-B wouldn't pose much of a problem for Orion.

Wait you wrote win by any means, can he contact the other members or not? Since that could be a huge difference.

Even with High 1-A High-Godly regen and acausality due to her soul being fully linked by the reality layer she exists on once she ascends?

In simple words; High 1-B attack potency, High 1-A durability.

Back