• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind Rumble Fanon Thread

Pewdiepie vs Captain Falcon (No not the meme versions) Just video game Pewdiepie vs Regular Captain Falcon so it can be a fictional debate

Anyways, I'd like to see the OC fight wiki first, but Salt Assault can come first, I guess.

Skitzo could beat LE in Salt Assault, yes. In fact, that makes sense. Skitzo isn't as popular or as loved.

Yeah. So far, I've made something new. It's called Of Magic and Monsters, which has mostly other fictional guys. Though, Bowser has SOME SORT OF a twist.

Back