• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind Rumble Fanon Thread

Okay, so Saitiama (Pre-Training) vs Mama Scarface. I'll givr the outcome, don't worry.

Okay, so for this, we'll use all feats. In that case, for the start, Saitama has the edge in AP:

850349.28 Joules vs 87009.58 Joules.

Dunno the difference, but Saitama might one-shot. Though, Scarface can take RPG missiles, which are comparable to M1 Abrams, which can take down houses and is 1.6x as explosive as TNT.

So 4.184 gigajoules (or 4184000000 joules) times 1.6 is 66944000000 joules in general, so she's much more durable and can deal that amount of damage too.

Overall, Mama Scarface wins.

Wait, how did we go from RPGs to 8-B?

Also, I think I'll start compiling a list of things Christian says:

1. "That makes sense"

2. "MIGHT"

This is bound to grow.

> Yep. So what match do ya need me to research?

So, I was think this thing vs Mega-Composite Ce-

> Oh, right. It has to be what I know.

... You're safe for now. Well, maybe the Low 2-C Undertaker VS... Scott?

> Implying I'm knowledgeable on Dante.

Also, which Goku are we dealing with? Cause if it's DBS Goku, I don't even have him at 3-A to begin with.

Dragon Ball Super manga characters (there's a bigg difference between that and the anime), aaand Dragon Ball GT as well.

The rest of the stuff I'm knowledgeable on is either way higher or way lower than 3-A.

Okay, so I dunno that much on what you're knowledgeable about, so could you give me a little recap on it?

So, Optimus VS Crash (almost typed Optimizer, there. OvO)

Right off the bat, going by this profile's 7-B, and Crash's, they're both almost completely equal since they scale to actual cities. Speed is disgustingly in Crash's favor (Superhuman VS Supersonic+), so let's just equalize that.

It's down to hax, which I'm willing to give Crash an edge in. And that's because a variety of useful ones, like Aku Aku's temporary invulnerability, possession (before we go on about how Prime is a robot, this was actually shown controlling Nina's robot spider thing and also the semi-robot octopus titan whose name I forgot), time stop/slow, etc. As well as the fact that Crash typically just... uses them almost immediately. Meanwhile, when's the last time Optimus went "lol, screw your soul"? Not really how it goes, at all...

Overall, Crash. Icing on the cake would be his 4-time resurrection in Skylanders.

Edit: Forgot Precognition for Prime, but with the ability taken to it's very best and given that the fight is almost perfectly equal, I doubt it'd help him against time hax.

Well, I guess we can ask each-other on matches we're knowledgable on.

Like for example, I'm knowing on Godzilla, FNAF, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, a PART of Marvel and DC, Futurama, etc.

Back