• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind Rumble Fanon Thread

Okay, so Scarface might be downed to a very high up 9-B. Whatever, I can still go ahead and use her in fights.

Nothing...

On a serious note, prep time, ability to set traps, and weaponry. Screw gas or any of the sorts.

Anything in the 9-B range.

Okay, so...

Mama Scarface is literally 1.38334845952x above the minimum for Wall Level+.

Ok, ****. I gtg now, so you just list everything there is to note about the fight with CH and I'll check it out whenevers.

See ya.

Okay. CH has a BB gun, a tank, and an RPG

So I'll just say this:

• CH can't really bypass Scarface's durability or Regenerationn
  • Scarface can just destroy the tank CH is in
  • The BB gun wouldn't do jack
  • Scarface casually takes explosions worse than an RPG
Mama Scarface eats him.

Bendy in a long fight with Myers.

Also, anyone else have ideas for Mama Scarface? Keep in mind, she's 9-A.

I've looked at all the facts, and I've deduced that he's 3-A to Low 2-C, considering a roundhouse kick from him = a Big Bang and that him fighting Bruce Lee would destroy the universe. It could really be one or the other, since the Big Bang can be interpreted as either. Same with destroying the universe (unless you're Japanese, in which case it's usually Low 2-C.. Just saying).

Anyway, Beerus one-shots (For being a far stronger 3-A in the DBS Manga, or for being 2-C in the DBS Anime) and speed-blitzes (MFTL+ in the Manga. MFTL+, possibly Infinite in the Anime).

He might have to use the Hakai if we give Chuck Type 5 Immortality due to him "beating death fair and square". But other than that, no difficulty for him whatsoever.

Back