• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisiting the Elizabeth Greene shockwave

Yeah, I just calc'd the size of the shockwave here, and since it has height, we can use the SA of a cylinder to find its area here . Then compare it to a tank shell.

Also @PTSO, I would say it's not a game mechanic, considering its a part of the devastators enemy or yourself, and idk about those last parts, trying to do it in game is annoying, so I'm trying to find a video.

I found this , seems interesting and doesn't use the time aspect. With some corrections that seems viable.

I.. I don't seem to remember that feature as well. Been replaying P2 since it's a fun game and what not. But either that or I'm as blind as a bat or something : P

P1 had a thing called critical mass, which was separate from your normal health. Fully upgraded, it allows you to use 3 devastators, same as P2. However in P2, you can use all your critical mass in one go.

Considering you need critical mass to use a devastator, I'd say so. Although with game mechanics, pretty much everything that isn't you has infinite refills on everything.

Back