• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Cell Saga Scaling

They already scale to 1.053x10^47 joules (1.053 KiloFoe)​
For the record, it's better to use Foe from this point on!
1 Foe is 1e44 Joules.
So this is 4.0945 Foe
This is for formatting only, I agree with everything.​

It'd be pretty strange to gawk about the utility, or lack thereof, of a transformation and not actively show off the transformation in its fullest.
If he showed it to it’s fullest then it would be 10x his max power, which is impossible for the scaling you’re proposing.

it's not actually, it says it's 10x stronger than regular Super Saiyan, not Ascended Super Saiyan.
The statement said Trunks grew 10x stronger than before, which would be Grade 2, which is what was agreed upon in the previous thread.
If he showed it to it’s fullest then it would be 10x his max power, which is impossible for the scaling you’re proposing.
If I am at 5%, and I use a transformation boosts my power by, at bare minimum, 10x, I still wouldn't be at 100%. Just 10x stronger than before.
He’s actively letting Trunks stall him and is noted to be holding back.
how is this grounds for not scaling?

I also disagree with suppressed Cell scaling to this version of Trunks. He’s actively letting Trunks stall him and is noted to be holding back.
Nah, once Cell revealed the speed gap, he did batter Trunks and hurt him with his blows IIRC.

If I am at 5%, and I use a transformation boosts my power by, at bare minimum, 10x, I still wouldn't be at 100%. Just 10x stronger than before.
The form multiplies his energy itself, his current state, his overall power is x10. If he clearly isn’t using the full strength of the form then why are we assuming he ended up using 10x more power? There’s no reason to assume this.
how is this grounds for not scaling?
Because Trunks isn’t at full power, so Cell is fighting the 10x variation of Trunks

Why would the form get weaker? It's like, if casual Goku uses SSJ, that's 50x casual base Goku.
I never said the form got weaker did I? I’m saying there’s no reason to assume he’s getting 10x stronger. The form itself multiples his current power overall, not just the suppressed state he’s in. Trunks even showcases this as he forces himself into Grade 3. He wasn’t actively at full power and could jump up to full strength at will. His power was 10x greater until he went all out. This is no different with Cell, the amount of power he’s using is unknown so we cannot assert if it’s 10x more or less

I'd prefer sticking to AssaltWaffle's calculation, it uses the assumptions that makes sense and has ISL calculated properly. "Destroying the sun from Earth's location" is just what is solid enough while requiring less assumptions.
That calc is incorrect though, is uses the Sun as its center with its GBE, not the Earth's. This calc is more accurate

That calc is incorrect though, is uses the Sun as its center with its GBE, not the Earth's. This calc is more accurate
Also, the calculation itself says the Cell feat is the standard for destroying the Sun from Earth.

"INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT NOTE: Once again, this is exclusively for feats where the creation/destruction feat happens with the Sun at the center and the Earth at the edge. For creation/destruction feats that happen with the Earth at the center and the Sun at the far edge, please check this calc."

Also, the calculation itself says the Cell feat is the standard for destroying the Sun from Earth.

"INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT NOTE: Once again, this is exclusively for feats where the creation/destruction feat happens with the Sun at the center and the Earth at the edge. For creation/destruction feats that happen with the Earth at the center and the Sun at the far edge, please check this calc."
Could yall not do this here?

Literally relevant for the scaling OP is proposing since OP is suggesting SPC would scale to a smaller value.
If you're bothered by it
Turn your screen off.
Excuse me? Discordian activities. Staff has said multiple times to chillout.
Stop talking about Cell’s solar system calc here, it doesn’t affect this thread at all.
This really doesn’t have anything to do with this CRT and should be in its own thread.

Wait why isn’t the Calc for destroying the solar system and only the sun?
Destroying the Sun would result in the Solar System being destroyed.

Stop talking about Cell’s solar system calc here, it doesn’t affect this thread at all.
With all due respect,​
As long as this section exists,
the accepted calc is relevant.
OP needs to argument why this would take precedent over
the already established calc, or just remove this section entirely.​

As long as this section exists,
the accepted calc is relevant.
OP needs to argument why this would take precedent over
the already established calc, or just remove this section entirely.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s fairly obvious that Null doesn’t intend to replace the use of the solar system calc, otherwise the OP would actually mention it. It is entirely possible that he just forgot about it and continued the scaling chain without it.

Any further comments on this will be deleted for derailing.

So why assume he’s going all out with the grade 3 technique
I wasn't talking about that. But, I don't see why it matters since this Cell was stronger than Goku according to Korrin, so there's no scaling to be had regardless unless Goku was lying for no reason.

I wasn't talking about that. But, I don't see why it matters since this Cell was stronger than Goku according to Korrin, so there's no scaling to be had unless Goku was lying for no reason.
I don’t quite understand. Do you agree with Suppressed cell=trunks ssg3<10x grade cell< full power base cell?

No, that's semi perfect cell.
Powerhouse Cell is the one that threw up, blud
NUTQY7c.jpg

'Kay, welp.

SSJ Full Power Goku at 50% should still be superior to Super Trunks, considering his Ki sent everybody atop The Lookout, including Trunks, into a frenzied shock. Reactions to his 100% further support this. >19578.9009 Quettatons [8.18896336e+43 joules].

After that, though, nothing truly noteworthy, unless a 500x multiplier is applied to Cell's Powerhouse instead of the bare minimum 10x; in that case, >409.448168 Foe [4.09448168e+46 joules], which is around 2.5x smaller than the solar system busting calculation.

'Kay, welp.

SSJ Full Power Goku at 50% should still be superior to Super Trunks, considering his Ki sent everybody atop The Lookout, including Trunks, into a frenzied shock. Reactions to his 100% further support this. >19578.9009 Quettatons [8.18896336e+43 joules].

After that, though, nothing truly noteworthy, unless a 500x multiplier is applied to Cell's Powerhouse instead of the bare minimum 10x; in that case, >409.448168 Foe [4.09448168e+46 joules], which is around 2.5x smaller than the solar system busting calculation.
is cell's powerhouse state comparable to ssj G3 or?

Back