• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisi for Ada/Eida From Boruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man @Suigetsuhyugs
ppl ok tiktok saying im overhated the verse because im always debunked you opinion

I just want solid proof of how he got reality warping when there are only metaphorical statement

Man @Suigetsuhyugs
ppl ok tiktok saying im overhated the verse because im always debunked you opinion

I just want solid proof of how he got reality warping when there are only metaphorical statement
Sure because you know more than the author, you know so much more than Kishimoto that you are omniscient, you know that all the times he explained the the ability where he even describes how the ability work its all the author's intention to be a metaphor. (sarcasm in case you wonder)
You are not even trying to debunk anyone you are just claming everything as a metaphor, if you are such unbias person why dont you go saying this to every CRT of every threat? "superman lifter a chair" metaphor, "Hulk destroys a mountain" metaphor, "every single feat for every single character" metaphor, im sure you will have tons of people agreeing (sarcasm)

Sure because you know more than the author, you know so much more than Kishimoto that you are omniscient, you know that all the times he explained the the ability where he even describes how the ability work its all the author's intention to be a metaphor. (sarcasm in case you wonder)
You are not even trying to debunk anyone you are just claming everything as a metaphor, if you are such unbias person why dont you go saying this to every CRT of every threat? "superman lifter a chair" metaphor, "Hulk destroys a mountain" metaphor, "every single feat for every single character" metaphor, im sure you will have tons of people agreeing (sarcasm)
Im not claim iam smarter than author or some shit your say here

I just need physical evidence as reality warping eida appear

I told you to wait for the next chapter because the pictures at Naruto's house might change I'll accept your opinion if that happens

Im not claim iam smarter than author or some shit your say here

I just need physical evidence as reality warping eida appear

I told you to wait for the next chapter because the pictures at Naruto's house might change I'll accept your opinion if that happens
You are claimming that everything is a metaphor so you are yes claiming you are smarter.
You have if that ability did nothing but manipulate memory her charm ability wouldnt exist.

of course, each of our members here knows much better than kishimoto kishimoto only offers products in his imagination, we measure it and put it in a mold kismimoto is not a wiki user anyway, right?
?

of course, each of our members here knows much better than kishimoto kishimoto only offers products in his imagination, we measure it and put it in a mold kismimoto is not a wiki user anyway, right?
?
Maybe yes , maybe no
i didn't really think about this

because so many statement author which often does not escape metaphor like one punch man

Sorry If My Grammad Bad

You are claimming that everything is a metaphor so you are yes claiming you are smarter.
You have if that ability did nothing but manipulate memory her charm ability wouldnt exist.
Iam just need more feats than this
to accept your statement as reality warping as you mentioned

I'm a Boruto/Naruto supporter bro, and I know Omnimpotence it's reality manipulation.

I'm just resisting the urge to go all out on an internet wanking spree.

However, I need ammo for that. It's why I'm waiting for Omnipotence to show just the bare minimum of affecting even just a piece of paper.
I understand that, man.

But my point is that Momoshiki's statements undermine the need for this support.
As I said in my previous message, you cannot create a universe, a world through mind manipulation or memory manipulation.

I know that Momoshiki's statements are considered credible most of the time, so he doesn't need extra support behind him to be accepted. But for it not to be accepted, a counter feat is needed.

I understand that, man.

But my point is that Momoshiki's statements undermine the need for this support.
As I said in my previous message, you cannot create a universe, a world through mind manipulation or memory manipulation.

I know that Momoshiki's statements are considered credible most of the time, so he doesn't need extra support behind him to be accepted. But for it not to be accepted, a counter feat is needed.
momsohki is not infallible and I think the words charka and memory were used emphatically and again while stating that an almighty technique is perfect, towards the last panel, there was a clearness in eida and sarada. Do you think everything showed the 100% truth of what momoshki grasped?

Iam just need more feats than this
to accept your statement as reality warping as you mentioned
I read through the thread and ngl lie your clearly biased , check under the reality warping page( there are types, as it is a very wide range) , there is information manipulation type 1 which fits what's currently going on in the latest chap, and even this sites already classifies that as reality warping cause she dosent have memory related power or abilities. her power is basically the cause(omnipotence) and memory manip or information type 1 is the effect.

momsohki is not infallible and I think the words charka and memory were used emphatically and again while stating that an almighty technique is perfect, towards the last panel, there was a clearness in eida and sarada. Do you think everything showed the 100% truth of what momoshki grasped?
What difference does it make to emphasize the word memory?

It is mentioned that the universe/world was created with this power, that it is the coding language of the universe/world. This cannot be memory manip or mind manip.

He may be ignorant about the details, but you can't overrule momo on the basic knowledge part.

What difference does it make to emphasize the word memory?

It is mentioned that the universe/world was created with this power, that it is the coding language of the universe/world. This cannot be memory manip or mind manip.

He may be ignorant about the details, but you can't overrule momo on the basic knowledge part.

no momoshki doesn't have any direct knowledge i can even say he just verified amado and then the technique she didn't use and she was just researching it

no momoshki doesn't have any direct knowledge i can even say he just verified amado and then the technique she didn't use and she was just researching it

HE does thats a very specific situation after he sacrificed part of his data to revive boruto. The pills that amado made had some influence his knowledge on how karma works doesnt need to cover influence from unknown sources.

You think momoshiki is uninformed just because he doesn't trust amado? :D

There's not even a complete connection between the events, Momoshiki had already recognized Eida's power in the past when he looked at Boruto's fate, and he recognized that the power came from Shibai himself in the last chapter.

You are using ridiculous arguments to death just to deny reality warping.

These are very nice behaviors to wank 13-year-old tiering and boruto series haters brats on Discord or tiktok, but unfortunately it won't work here.

FIRLRJWOFMAPDKAPFJWSHTNEPDKSOMDOQM

I'm just going to come up with a theory, don't associate it with reality.
What would happen if sasuke stepped in in the next episode, what would happen if sasuke was aware of everything and was just playing games, and what made Boruton escape completely trapped in konoha won't be enough in the sarada. He is aware of these and when we associate it with the time jump, the murder of sasuke, who knows this fact?
and Boruto wearing Sasuke cloak who was killed because he knew this truth and in kawaki time skip obviously Boruto i will send you to the seventh so they are imprisoned in the dimension obviously momoshki in a plan and somehow reached his purpose and konoha was completely destroyed and shibai dna 3 sasuke cloak filled to the moon , with full moon Boruto, with crescent moon eida, with half moon deamon

Last edited:
I read through the thread and ngl lie your clearly biased , check under the reality warping page( there are types, as it is a very wide range) , there is information manipulation type 1 which fits what's currently going on in the latest chap, and even this sites already classifies that as reality warping cause she dosent have memory related power or abilities. her power is basically the cause(omnipotence) and memory manip or information type 1 is the effect.
I am just some evidence proof for this
I will wait for next chap for this

sorry if my grammar bad

There's not even a complete connection between the events, Momoshiki had already recognized Eida's power in the past when he looked at Boruto's fate, and he recognized that the power came from Shibai himself in the last chapter.

These are very nice behaviors to wank 13-year-old tiering and boruto series haters brats on Discord or tiktok, but unfortunately it won't work here.

I've been following the selfish narrow-minded Boruto-naruto series and I can clearly say for 6 years. watch out for your endless speeches and insults 13 year old insults tik tok viewers etc. I think you are disrespecting ideas just because you are trying to do shit I am 24 years old and now I have confirmed that you are a kid

I've been following the selfish narrow-minded Boruto-naruto series and I can clearly say for 6 years. watch out for your endless speeches and insults 13 year old insults tik tok viewers etc. I think you are disrespecting ideas just because you are trying to do shit I am 24 years old and now I have confirmed that you are a kid
nah bruh i dont blame him u sound like a biased kid trying to get your way (probably a hater or downplayer), when its clearly shown and proved otherwise

nah bruh i dont blame him u sound like a biased kid trying to get your way (probably a hater or downplayer), when its clearly shown and proved otherwise
Are you being condescending or am I doing this? are you the narrow-minded one, do you think you're kishimoto's bro, you base the whole thing on being just a visible thing, you're incapable of waiting for even 1 episode

And it's definitely obvious that you're a Turk. Would you like me to talk to you privately, we can confirm how old you are and who is watching tiktok

I didn't call you 13 years old or anything like that, I suggest you read the text I wrote properly.

And I'm not a child myself, I'm 17 years old.
But the fact that I am 17 or 7 doesn't change the fact that you are no different from the toxic and unaccepting masses I deal with. You are stubbornly denying the obvious with absurd and irrelevant arguments.

Unless it comes directly from the author, the best source of information about shibai and their powers in the universe is now clearly momoshiki.
And you're denying it, without backing it up.

I'm also right to call him a wanker, because in the panel you posted momoshiki only says he doesn't trust, but what he doesn't trust is what he says about eida's ability. He confirms what he said about shibai, he said that he studied and knew all shinjutsu for a long time.

And here you're twisting the words and claiming momoshiki is uninformed.
Isn't that trying to wank?

(I'm talking about chapter 75 pages 26 and 27, imgur is problematic on my phone, I can't upload images, you can look for yourself).

Momoshiki said the technique was used to create the world. Eida used this only for kawaki's desire. It is also called omnipotent. I don't think it's limited to just the world. This is definitely the Reality Warp ability.

Are you being condescending or am I doing this? are you the narrow-minded one, do you think you're kishimoto's bro, you base the whole thing on being just a visible thing, you're incapable of waiting for even 1 episode
my god, you know what open up the reality warping page on this site and you will see there are various applications , check the information manipulation under it and see it for yourself, the feat she performed is basically information manip type 1 which is under reality warping as classified by this site, also you do know she dosent have any memory related abilities or powers , it simple bro, just cause and effect , the cause here is her power omnipotence and effect is memory manip( information type 1) which is reality warping.

You should all definitely knock this off. I don't know why this CRT has devolved into this with users slinging insults at each other, but this is pointless as another CRT has already come to a consensus on what to add to Ada's page.

I'll be closing this CRT now for redundancy and being too toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back