• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Returning user after many years: What things should I say at the beginning of a VS thread?

Hello, I used to use the Wiki thread almost 5 years ago, but am returning after that long while. My question is, if I am making a versus thread, what things should I include in the first post? Sorry for the dumb question. For example, things like speed equalized or not, but I am unsure what other examples exist. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I used to use the Wiki thread almost 5 years ago, but am returning after that long while. My question is, if I am making a versus thread, what things should I include in the first post? Sorry for the dumb question. For example, things like speed equalized or not, but I am unsure what other examples exist. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back to the Wiki.

• Reading this page is a must. But I will still explain it in brief to get u going.
  • While making a Versus thread always include the profiles of the characters, and which Keys should also be referred.
  • SBA is default, but you could make some of your own rules, but stats equalized cannot be added to profile pages tho.
  • Speed may or may not be equalized depending on you, if it ain't a straight blitz by one character then u may not equalize it, yet you could still choose to do so.
  • Be mindful of AP gap, it should be less than 7.5x(one-shot gap, if they haven't yet changed it to 5x yet) between the two characters for below Tier 2.
  • For Tier 2 and above it should preferably be the same dimensionality. Like Low 1-C (5D) should fight with Low 1-C (5D); 1-A Baseline characters with other 1-A baseline etc.
  • Be also mindful of Smurf characters. In short these are characters who posses hax of a higher dimesionality than their own existence or sometimes AP which could lead to unintended stomp matches.
  • For Fun and Games threads, just about anything goes.
  • Have Fun.

Back