• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Retiring from Wikia

Thank you for the kind words. I'm genuinely really sorry to see you leave, especially permanently. You were always a very nice, friendly, and loyal person, and I enjoyed our private conversations. I wish you the very best for the future. I will miss having you around. You are always welcome back whenever you wish.

Never met you. Never talked to you. Joined this wiki recently and visit it when I literally have nothing else to do.

I understand you. I have passed through tons of shit home, at work, studying, everything you can imagine. Its horrible to have absolutely nothing to do and even worse not being able to do anything. You have to study, go to work, come back, do this, do that and the time you have to do what you really wanna do goes from a few hours to minutes to seconds.

I respect your decision and I hope everything works out well for you.

Bye. Do what you must. You're still relatively young; look forward - a bright future awaits you, with near-infinite possibilities.

Perhaps in the future - from a few months to decades - you might return here. Definitely, some things will have changed by then. Some things will stay the same... perhaps you'll be able to meet up with some old friends here, and make new ones...

... all of this assumes that Trump doesn't seriously f**k up the world by then, lol. Remember that not everything should be taken so seriously; having a good laugh once in a while is important.

I come back to find this? Why must you hurt me in this way?

Seriously though, you were a good friend here, @Hop. I enjoyed your joking around and appreciated your insight in various matters. I will truly be sad to see you go.

And whether or not you return to this wikia, I sincerely hope that your life changes for the better and things go overall smoothly for you. Please do take care of yourself.

Edit: I'm not really all that good with goodbyes :(

Reppuzan has blocked him, which I agree with.

Back