• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrection for Kurama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no one has ever killed any of the Bijuu physically before. Like I said above, they've only ever been restrained temporarily, incapacitated or sealed. The only way they've died before is when their jinchüriki are killed, so they die along with them and reform later.

@Antvasima

3 tails bijuu was killed when it was seal in rin

kakshi killed her hen she was 3 tails jijurriki

from wiki[[1]]

At some point in the past, Isobu, who was in the possession of Kirigakure, was sealed within the body of a kidnapped Rin Nohara of Konohagakure. They plotted for Rin to be taken back to her village as a Trojan horse, releasing the tailed beast to wreak havoc in Konoha. This failed, however, as Rin was fully aware of their schemes and opted to kill herself at hands of her friend and fellow team-mate, Kakashi Hatake before their objectives could come to fruition. Eventually, Isobu was revived and sealed within its next jinchüriki

Hmm. Without being explicitly shown that the bijuu were actually killed on any of those occasions, at best we can probably only give them "Possibly Resurrection".

This one doesn't concern their tier. Just an ability. Which is why I opened it in the first place because I know of the upcoming revisions.

Agreed. It should be fine, as it is not about statistics.

I'm not sure about this, i think Kishimoto is just inconsistent with the story when it comes to tailed beasts.I mean initially if Naruto died Kurama would die too (if Kurama could just resurrect he would let Naruto die since he would be free then), but Kurama said to Sasuke that if he kills Naruto he would regret it and the ten tails would be free after Hagoromo's death, etc.

I'll look out for clues while rereading the manga, but at least for now it seems to be only speculations.

Kurama just doesn't want to die. I don't understand the Sasuke example. Wasn't he saying that Sasuke himself would regret it? Isobu resurrecting after being killed along with Rin and presumably Yagura, along with Kushina and Minato saying that Kurama would have revived and what A said about temporarily disrupting the Akatsuki's plans by killing Naruto so Kurama would take some time to come back is enough proof that they can revive after dying.

The Tailed Beasts actually shouldnt be limited to the Jinchuraki anymore since now they are free. Kurama doesnt need Naruto to live in order for him to live he just choose to stay inside Naruto as a way of staying beside him. Same with Bee and the 8 tails.

So all of the Tailed Beasts should be able to revive without needing their Jinchuraki hosts.

The Ten Tails being free after Hagoromo's death is not strange. It's similar to how Isobu was free after the deaths of Rin and Yagura. Also, I don't get how it's speculation.

Kurama had already befriended Naruto at that point. He pretty much considered Naruto to be someone like Hagoromo. If Naruto would've died, Kurama would've just vanished for a couple of years before being spawned somewhere again, just like the Three Tails spawned close to the mist after Yagura's death.

I don't have any issues with this considering it has bee noted pretty consistently and the process has literally been described as "resurrection" indicating that the bijuus do die in the process.

Also, the Bijuu have emotions and feel pain (which just made it worse for them really) and as fully sentient beings, will understandably want to delay their deaths for as long as possible.

The Juubi however, is a completely different entity and it's uncertain if it can even die under normal circumstances.

I'll do it alongside the revision, i'm a bit busy at the moment and i'll be online for only a few minutes.

Since Gwynbleiddd is busy, somebody else can do the edits if he or she wishes.

Okay. Thanks. Are there any other Bijuu profiles?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Honestly, I doubt any of the tailed beasts can die under normal circumstances. Also, the scan says the Juubi is made of natural energy itself which is in line with what I was thinking before. Does this mean it's non corporeal? Sorry if I'm missing the meaning as I don't understand most hax.
Well, as we know the bijuu are energy beings. This trait in particular, is prominently used to describe Kurama but all of them have been shown to exist purely as energy.

However, they convert this chakra to matter, or more specifically biological systems, as shown by Kurama having a stomach as well as bones, skin, etc. whenever Naruto used too much of Kurama's unfiltered chakra.

You probably know all of this already.

Non-corporeality is only reserved for those individuals who are in this intangible state permanently as a natural state of being .

However, the bijuu have so far only used this state when interacting with vessels, whether willingly or not.

So it's just some kind of intangibility.

Well, sonce the topic has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back