• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restoring Welcome to the Game verse and profiles

Two years ago, the pages for the Welcome to the Game verse and its profiles were all deleted. I cannot find the discussion for why the verse was deleted, but I remember that it was because it was a verse that dealt entirely with 10-A to 9-C humans. I was always bothered by the deletions of the verse and its profiles because we have plenty of 10-A and 9-C humans, and most of the characters from the verse were killers with weapons. If a character has been in combat and has some abilities that can be listed, they should be good and acceptable. I am making this thread to try and get the pages restored. I will be listing the links to the deleted profiles and the verse page so the source codes can be retrieved. I am contacting users who have been in WTTG threads to get their opinions on if the pages should be restored. If not, the source codes should at least be retrieved so I can move them to another site like Joke Battles or Alt Battles.

The verse page: Here
Lucas Kumiega: Here
Kidnapper: Here
Doll Maker: Here
Noir: Here
Breather: Here
Clint Edwards: Here

I don't really know what to say on the subject. It was decided to be deleted, this proposal doesn't give much meat to the argument of returning them.

I would say I agree with the idea that profiles for 10-As and 9-Cs ought to be kept for characters with actual abilities, sure. And I think that applies here. Really though, the people who decided they ought to be deleted should be contacted. I'd be interested in hearing from @Tllmbrg given he pulled the trigger, even if he can't vote on the subject.

I may have spoken on the topic back then, I'm unsure, as it's been quite some time. Even if I did, I do currently align with the idea of restoration, acknowledging that the profiles would need worked on somewhat to align with whatever newer standards may be applicable.

I contacted Timburg. We will see if they respond. I will keep looking for more admins and content moderators who may be interested. Any suggestions on ones to ask?

Not really, none are associated with the verse and horror is too broad a topic to really pick one over the others. I would try to grab those who seem less busy and more inclined towards helping malnourished verses.

On a whim, I'll ping @Qawsedf234 @Catzlaflame @Armorchompy for their thoughts.

From my recollection the verse was deleted for being a non-combat focused verse without anything notable to actually index as it's basically regular dudes with mundane enough abilities and equipment

Most of the characters were killers though, so they had been in combat. We have profiles for 10-A-9-C killers. We have pages for Dexter Morgan, Ghostface, and Vanny, for example. Heck, we have non-combatant characters listed like Togame. The only non-combatant who had a profile for the WTTG verse was Clint Edwards, who was still a main character and had some abilities listed.

Last edited:
If a character has been in combat and has some abilities that can be listed, they should be good and acceptable.
Well not necessarily, no.

As per our Editing Rules page:
Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made.
Taking this into account:

(1) the first requirement is that the verse is popular/notable. Since it doesn’t seem to be particularly popular, the verse should, instead, have a character/characters that don’t fit the “low powered” category so that the verse can be considered “notable” (from an indexing standpoint). I think tier 9 is honestly sufficient for that.

(2) The characters that receive pages should have roles in the story. Not rando characters.

(3) The pages should be of decent quality. I looked at one of the page’s source code and didn’t see scans or references.

So to clarify, I would be fine with bringing back pages that are relevant to the story, as long as someone does some work on the quality of the page.

(1) the first requirement is that the verse is popular/notable. Since it doesn’t seem to be particularly popular, the verse should, instead, have a character/characters that don’t fit the “low powered” category so that the verse can be considered “notable” (from an indexing standpoint). I think tier 9 is honestly sufficient for that.
I don't think so, at least with how they're 9-C. It's through mundane weapons only, so something I can do via picking up a knife too.
Pretty sure we deleted other pages like this in the past

Most of the characters were killers though, so they had been in combat. We have profiles for 10-A-9-C killers. We have pages for Dexter Morgan, Ghostface, and Vanny, for example
Other than Ghostface, who is a franchise character who gets a pass, the other two are main characters who have a decent list of abilities.

If the killers in WTTG have similar standards they can come back. If they're all basically just Mobile Game Ghostface they're probably not allowed.

Other than Ghostface, who is a franchise character who gets a pass, the other two are main characters who have a decent list of abilities.

If the killers in WTTG have similar standards they can come back. If they're all basically just Mobile Game Ghostface they're probably not allowed.
They were all major villains in the games.

Most of the villains have hacking, stealth mastery, and weapon mastery. The Doll Maker (whose deleted profile I was unable to find) also has genius intelligence. The Kidnapper is the one villain who would have less than three abilities, as he would only have stealth mastery and hacking. He would only be 10-A since he has no weapons. I can kind of see not keeping him.

I guess I'll wait for some more consensus and resume messaging admins and content mods at a later time if need be. Even if the consensus is for the pages to stay gone though, I will need the source codes so I can move them to another site like Alt Battles or Joke Battles. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like for anything they find interesting to simply be left behind or to vanish completely. In fact, there are a couple of other profiles I need the source codes for (one a 10-B and one a 10-C) because I know they aren't considered notable enough to meet the requirements, but I found both of them interesting and insist on having them used somewhere anyway, but I plan to get to those at a later date.

Last edited:
Bump. Messaged all the admins who were currently around and not (to my knowledge) busy with something. Continuing with moderators. If nobody can give sufficent consensus, I guess I will just ask for the source codes so I can move them to Joke or Alt Battles so they can still be used for debates.

I wouldn't give in so easily, as I said I broadly agree with restoration (acknowledging that they need to be updated to fit modern standards where and if applicable).

I would say with Qawsedf's apparent agreement, you can probably have them restored, but I figured I'd wait and see if any of those I pinged were coming to speak aside from Tllmbrg. I'll give 'em til tomorrow, at least.

What now? Can we restore them? It's been 24 hours since you said to give it a day.

BTW, there was a new game released in the WTTG universe. The Noir couple and Lucas could use an update from that.

Last edited:
They can be restored, yeah. You'll need to begin fixing them up at earliest convenience.

They're not franchised characters, so being semi-relevant in the game isn't enough. But if they have scans and 3-5+ abilities they're probably indexable still.
I think that every FNaF person on the wiki would be on your [REDACTED] if you tried to delete Vanny.

Say what you want about Security breach, but she's the main villain of that game, I think being the main villain of a game that sold over 1.8 million copies and that each of Markiplier's videos on the subject has 12 million to 48 million views.

Vanny is not some low-key character from an indie game Qaw. I'd be against her deletion on principle, even if I don't like the character.

Vanny is not some low-key character from an indie game Qaw. I'd be against her deletion on principle, even if I don't like the character.
You confused who that topic was about. Vanny was covered here:

Then they asked about the killers in WTTG

They were all major villains in the games.
Which is when I responded with:

They're not franchised characters, so being semi-relevant in the game isn't enough. But if they have scans and 3-5+ abilities they're probably indexable still.
The main villain in WTTG, which is the rich hacker dude who runs the Red Room, would be by default allowed in the wiki. The other side killers are the ones who need to meet a feat threshold.

Presumably if Vanny was just some guard, her role as a franchise character and primary antagonist would allow her to exist by default. It's why Mobile Ghostface, who normally wouldn't be allowed, is allowed. Because he's a franchise character.

I can give Lucas martial arts (he was in the Polish military, so he should have MA), and both he and the Noir couple could use updates in their profiles to reflect their attacks in the newest game, Dead Signal. The Doll Maker deserves an intelligence upgrade to genius since he is a skilled surgeon able to transform live women into sex dolls, is able to run a successful business selling them to clients online, is able to kidnap many women and continue his operation without getting caught and is a skilled hacker able to track Clint down after he visits his website. The Doll Maker could also get social influencing for intimidating Clint into helping him. Clint could also get preparation, since it is what allows him to set everything up.

The only other ability I can give the Kidnapper is stealth mastery. They would only have two abilities, that and hacking. The Kidnapper may need to go.

I have edited the profiles somewhat. I am unsure of the Kidnapper. I added stealth mastery and skilled lockpicker to his profile. Are the profiles okay now or should I use video links for demonstrating their abilities?

Scrutinized and Dead Signal add two more characters who could be given profiles: Tanner and Mr. Delfalco. Tanner would get stealth mastery, weapon mastery, and sleep manipulation via drugs, while Delfalco would get stealth mastery, weapon mastery, and hacking. Are those enough to justify profiles?

Video justifications are nice where available. As long as references are included, it ought to be fine.

As long as these are combatant characters, I see no issue with including them.

Back