• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance to Precognition for Vlad Plasmius?

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Not sure about this one but Clockwork states the Observants can see into the future. Their only flaw is they can only see the standard future that happens so long as no one messes with the timeline. Which only Clockwork can do and he wasn't shown or mentioned or even hinted at in the Vortex episode.

During the beginning of season 3 episode 4 "Torrent of Terror", Vlad Plasmius was able sneak into their council and take one of their gaurds outfit and free Vortex in a room full of Observents. Given they were literally surprised he showed up, it would mean they couldn't see him coming. This also happen during the trial of Vortex who is extremely dangerous, so to say not a single Observent saw into the future to make sure nothing went wrong is a big stretch.

At 0:45 Vlad helps Vortex escape in a room full of Observents and none of them saw it coming

In "The Ultimate Enemy" which took place in season 2, the Observenrs went to Clockwork because they knew the future would be in ruin 10 years from now. So if they are looking 10+ years into the future to make sure everything is ok, I'm pretty sure they would have seen Vlad freeing one of their most dangerous prisoners during his trial. Thoughts?.

I want to add Resistance to Precognition to Vlad Plasmius do to being able to infiltrate a room full of Observants who are stated by Clockwork to have Precognition. They can see up to 10 years into the future but Vlad managed to infiltrate their home and cought a room full of them by surprise. Which would be impossible with their sight unless he had resistance to precog.

I'll message some staff members to give their input.

Okay. That seems to make sense to me.

Back