• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually el gigante should scale significantly to the boulder busting, something went wrong with that calc because if the explosion destroyed the boulder there is no way el Gigante didn’t endure nearly as much energy from it.

It should be Boulder fragmentation energy * ( Boulder Surface area/ Gigantes Surface area) because they’re pretty much the exact same distance away from the explosion which destroyed the boulder.

El Gigante's original boulder feat in RE4 is 9-A+, you'd just scale Ndesu above that because Uroboros is derivative of Las Plagas.

Actually el gigante should scale significantly to the boulder busting, something went wrong with that calc because if the explosion destroyed the boulder there is no way el Gigante didn’t endure nearly as much energy from it.

It should be Boulder fragmentation energy * ( Boulder Surface area/ Gigantes Surface area) because they’re pretty much the exact same distance away from the explosion which destroyed the boulder.
You are correct

I went ahead and re-did the feat with better pixelscaling and got way higher results

The value he'd be scaling to is 2 tons so High 8-C Gigante is staying

Also 8-B red barrel is hilarious

I actually did find the feat here.
It's a bit of an awkward angle... but a more solid feat than I was expecting.
It would scale below the Tyrants, given that Jill can kill it with ordinary pistol rounds.

Actually, before we move onto anything else, let's not make the same mistake as last time; how do we get this calc approved?

Go here and copy the formatting people above you are using except put resident evil and link it as well as my calc

Priority 1-4 means how many people scale to it with 1 meaning everyone and 4 meaning 1 person

This would likely be a 3 or 4 depending on who scales to Gigante or whoever was in that video

Go here and copy the formatting people above you are using except put resident evil and link it as well as my calc

Priority 1-4 means how many people scale to it with 1 meaning everyone and 4 meaning 1 person

This would likely be a 3 or 4 depending on who scales to Gigante or whoever was in that video
Alright; thank you.
Is there a chance you'd actually be willing to revise this feat? Assuming you have the time and/or want to, of course.

Ah, okay.
Are any of the other feats quantifiable for a calc?
I think an interesting durability feat to potentially calculate would be Urias Strajer being able to survive 5-6 explosions from the target locator, which in this video around the 10:13 second mark was able to destroy a sizeable wooden tower of sorts, plus a massive amount of mold surrounding it and a good amount of the ground as well to reveal the cave tunnel system below leading to the Megamycete.

Last edited:
I think an interesting durability feat to potentially calculate would be Urias Strajer being able to survive 5-6 explosions from the target locator, which in this video around the 10:13 second mark was able to destroy a sizeable wooden tower of sorts, plus a massive amount of mold surrounding it and a good amount of the ground as well to reveal the cave tunnel system below leading to the Megamycete.
Would it scale to anyone besides Urias Strajer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back