• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil: Outlast (8-0-0) (GRACE)

Oh i forgot that

Well if its not too big of a gap between the two forms, then both, if it is, then just base for Mr X

Last edited:
For now I'll speak as if we're using base Mr. X.

Overall, Mr. X seems stronger both in AP and durability, and also has a higher LS. Since the fight will mostly be a brawl, these factors will be important.
In stamina and pain resistance they should be somewhat similar, and Chris has the edge in intelligence and fighting ability with judo (even though I remember him using mostly a brutal style). Mr. X has also regen, which isn't bad at all.

Overall, I think that Mr. X would win thanks to stats and higher LS, allowing him to be the strongest brawler (sustained by regen) and get free from or avoid being set in a grapple.

Super Tyrant would basically make the stats gap higher, and his huge claw is a wonderful weapon, thus I think it's better to keep Mr. X in base.

Back