• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requesting Closure - Apocalypse Bird (Lob Corp) vs Han (Gamer)

I remember this game.

Anyway I don't think han would pay much attention to the eggs unless he analyses them, and that bird should easily kill him with soul manip as he has no resistance, and unless I'm mistaken, han would usually use his mana arrows rather than anything else, which should count as physical damage...

Eyyyy

True, but considering they dealt light damage time to time, wouldn't that allow for Han to heal himself and even develop a resistance to it? He'll definitely notice his physical attacks not doing so well though.

Firstly, Han's observe should tell himn bout the weakness on it's own.

Secondly, his arrows are very specifically not physical damage, as all magic isn't.

And burning your own soul counts as HP damage, so healingspam should keep him going even then.

Also, wouldn't ID make the location a non-factor regardless?

Fair on that. Trying to remember if he fought any enemies with similar vulnerabilities but I think this is safe to say. Think you can provide examples jic?

As much as that's true, attack types are only separated in Lob Corp as Physical, Mental, Physical and Mental, and Soul. And attacks from magical girls and people with magic bullets still count as physical damage. So that damage from those arrows would be greatly reduced. Especially considering that Apocalypse Bird can only be harmed by the bigger abilities of Han.

Healing spam is definitely gonna help but I don't think soul damage is that easy to counter. Unless something happened in the later chapters. Also the soul damage deals damage based on enemy health percentage and is a constant thing that's going to happen.

Ehh, at this point SBA for any Han fight has him think that he's already in an ID.

Eh, blanking on it right now.

Maguc doesn't really work like it does for Han tough. He's specifically doesn't activate effects that go offfor physical attacks.

Just said that he takes it as HP damage, so... Plus, his barriers should be able to block it.

Then he would break it and make another one.

Fair nuff.

Well to clarify. Your damage either harms the body, harms the mind, or harms both, or harms the soul. Fire is classified as physical attacks. Actually rather than physical damage it would be better to say it lowers your physical health. I should update that.

Examples include: Normal attacks, fire, fairy magic, magical girl, and whatever CENSORED does to its victims. Excellent enemy for Rohan too, I gotta share that to Gar.

Hmm. Fair on those. Actually not sure since there has to be a specific barrier to counteract such attack types.

How would he use it would you say? Like a different type of battlefield where it's just flatlands? Don't think he uses it like that honestly so not convinced.

Barriers counter non-travel stuff like TK and can interact with ll kinds of intangible, so I think it would work, probably.

He'd make a batrier where he can act undisturbed, like how he partially destroyed a barrier to simply not be affected by traps and walls.

In most cases. But you can raise a barrier that could block out mental damage like a force field (Whether be it an insanity inducing effect, a wave of TK energy, music) (EDit) But even those can't block the damage when it's soul. It has to be of a specific element lest it won't work.

Ohhh! That's what you mean.

But even then every capability of Apo Taco Bird would be the same. Eggs included probably unless those are just parts of his body.

Damn it, didn't show the first response.

And your argument for Taco Bird was good enough for me to vote him too. SMH FANDOM

Damn lol. Well a round 2 between em might be possible in City block but Lob Corp is undergoing adjustments rn.

Back