• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Renamon tests her High 8-C Might

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So Renamon managed to get snuffed out by Neo in the first round of the tournament. Now I am curious on how she would have faired against literally anyone else. Let's begin by going down the list. She will fight EVERYONE that was in the brackets. It's likely some of these will be stomps knowing my luck and the fact that I am not looking at files here and just going by names. So if it's a stomp, tell me and we'll move on. Plus, we'll get a little bonus round after all this. btw Renamon X will be used in these fights.

Golden Ninja Fox vs Mr. Game and Watch

-Speed Equal

-High 8-C versions are used.

FIGHT!!!

Renamo: 0

Mr. Game & Watch: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Renamon X-Antibody new render
Mr. Game and Watch Smash Bros Ultimate

I got characters that missed the bracket because I was doing stuff: The Lord Ruler and Vindicate Assassi (the sniper). You should get to those guys too, at some point.

As for this match, from what I know G&W's best stfuf is lucky judge to one shot and cloning the opponent.

Sure. Any characters who barely missed the bracket are viable for Renamon's Revenge as well. ovo

Renamon X is more catered towards her usual Renamon stuff, along with being a more Illusion fighter by messing with the battlefield to **** her opponents up.

I mean....

She stomps most of the characters in the bracket

Half the reason she was put up against one of the strongest ones first

It's Zasalamel all over again...

I wonder if this is just gonna happen to all my picks....Are they all gonna get set with a hard counter?

Game & Watch stomps a casual 2.1 tons compared to Renamon's >>7.9 tons so that's a big oof.

G&W's only quick wincon here is to actually just hit it with the Numbers Pad and hope for a 9 (just like in Smash) cause a 9 stomps an 8 who stomps a 7 who stomps a 6 who stomps a 5 who stomps a 4 who stomps a 3 who stomps a 2 who stomps a 1 who is comparable to G&W's AP.

Renamon doesn't actually have flight so that's a great range advantage and he can spam fireballs/ink/bombs and temporary dupes should help him at least a bit, but like Renamon has projectiles and stuff which hit your mind and soul and that's kind of a minor problem.

(btw does Digimon have any Low 7-Bs? And could they fare against Smash G&W?)

Stomp it is. Next.

X forms are astronomically superior to their base forms.....I want to make them 8-B, but like Grimmon...not enough evidence....

Back