• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
~ Plato​
"Stimpy, pass the remote. I need to see what's on the news today!" Stimpy gave him the remote, as Ren went to the news channel. "BREAKING NEWS! A giant monster known only as 'Godzilla' is attacking Hollywood!" The news reporter said. "Do you think this is fine, Mr. Horse?" Mr. Horse thought of this.

"No, sir, I don't like it." He said. Ren was shocked. "Stimpy, we need a plan! Fast!" He shouted. "I have one!" He held out a bowl of Atomic Sugar Frosted Lumps. Ren wasted no time and ate the entire thing, box and all. He then started to moan, as if he was in pain.

Godzilla wandered across Hollywood, as an entire house exploded, showing another gigantic monster. "Alright, lizard lips, you attack our home, you have to get past me!" Ren cracked his knuckles, as Godzilla just stomped forward.

Speed Equal.

Both are 7-C.

Ren has already turned into Dogzilla.

Both are in-character.

Neither have prior knowledge (well, unless you count Ren knowing that Godzilla's attacking his home as that).

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Dogzilla: 0

Godzilla: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Dogzilla
Godzilla(thegameedition)

I don't think that's reasoning, especially considering they both have good powers.

Back