• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on who could get the 1st strike since it's EFF and not Res Novae. If he goes Atziluth... Definitely a stomp even if you change Chloe to EoS Rimuru. I think Chloe would have a VERY small advantage since she can stop time, while Ren could only Accelerate and Decelerate time in EFF, but he's still damn hard to kill, and he only need one good hit to the neck to permanently put Chloe down for good.

What's her first move?

From what I see, Chole should resist Ren slowing her down, but nothing stops him from gradually speeding up himself 3000 times faster than his normal speed which is already superior to Chole.

And his scythes will definitely kill her.

Didn't even notice.

If it's Time Stop, then Ren will probably be frozen since he doesn't resist, and with the precog and info analysis - she will probably defeat him easily.

Damn, beat by his own ability.

how often does she starts with time stop? finale mean the flow of time around ren is slowed down, any activation that it might have could be affected as well so it won't be as fast as it's supposed to be

finale also mean ren's state of mind is bloodlusted by default. and his stats are way higher than chloe's, and from its scaling chain it's supposedly a few hundred times higher than base 5-b level

Gun Slave Unit said:
how often does she starts with time stop? finale mean the flow of time around ren is slowed down, any activation that it might have could be affected as well so it won't be as fast as it's supposed to be
finale also mean ren's state of mind is bloodlusted by default. and his stats are way higher than chloe's, and from its scaling chain it's supposedly a few hundred times higher than base 5-b level
She resists time stop, so she can resist time slow.

If she leads with time stop - then Ren will be the one frozen in time.

Gun Slave Unit said:
and his stats are way higher than chloe's, and from its scaling chain it's supposedly a few hundred times higher than base 5-b level
But she's High 4C

How fast the time stop is? Because even the time slow resisted the time accel still a problem, if she late to active it then her head get beheaded.

i mean we also have to know how's it applied. If ren acknolwedges/sees her she would get time slowed to a massive degree TBF.

Why would time stop work on someone who resist time stop? Chloe can also slow time, and in tensei time stop is treated as>time slow.

Don't see how it works. As for Chloe's time stop, it lasts a few seconds but while in it her speed is accelerated 1 million times.

I'm not sure how someone that doesn't resist Time stop will likely have a better chance at winning. If I recall, Chloe does Time Stop early on in-character, right?

curse should work. She can time stop but it lasts for a bit only? Technically they are both trying to outdo who in acceleration which ren has an unconfirmed rating and such.

Wasn't EFF's Time Hax agreed to be 1-A? Or was that discussion never finished / implemented?

Dziga said:
Apparently it wasn't concluded. I think I might do a CRT for that since the statements are pretty blatantly leaning towards 1-A EFF in my opinion.
Wouldn't that lead to things like Wolfgang's Briah being able to overpower Ren's 1-A Time Acceleration and deceleration which is dumb considering his Briah's one weakness - Infinite Speed or just regular Time Stop?

Back