• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya (SMT) vs. SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Speedbump. Sorta, (It's only 2 hours until the bump timer runs out right?)

Almighty Attacks bypass any defence and resistances. Why not reactive evolution? Concentrate and Megidolaon combo plus River in the Desert song ftw.

How does Ren plan on getting past "Lol Low-Godly"?

Because otherwise he'll then afterwards say "Lol Adapt".

Every SMT game ever. Almighty Attacks can take down Bosses that are 2A and even Persona it applies too even the protagonist is weaker.

Literally everywhere doesn't help me here.

Show a guy with these abilities and then them getting pierced by Almighty attacks.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Every SMT game ever. Almighty Attacks can take down Bosses that are 2A and even Persona it applies too even the protagonist is weaker.
^

Being a certain tier doesn't spontaneously grant you Mid-Godly.

Well I mean the Emperor and Khârn stomped him but they were A-Okay cause they were the only ones that could kill the lizard, so eh.

Yeah, I figured if something would kill or stomp the lizard, it would be Shin Megami Tensei.

It would be fine if this was closed.

BUT I WANNA SEE ANOTHER LOSS ON THE LIZARD'S PROFILE

Wait would Ren be able to beat a fully unrestricted 682?

Like 343 immortality, 1-b conciousness, universe bust, etc?

I love persona. Ren FRA. Question, does he have omnipotent orb? Cuz wouldn't that make him immune to all types of damage? Or does that not count in this wiki?

We don't use the term omnipotent here. Unless it has feats of ignoring immortality of this level it's not working

That's why this kind of stuff should always stay restricted, it's basically impossible to get past that unless you're Countless-D, but if you're Countless-D, it would be a curbstomp.

Back