• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya (Joker) vs Doctor Fate (Classic)

Both at Low 2-C, in character, speed equalized, random encounter, victory by death

Ren Amamiya 9 (Thatsafloridathing, Niccokirby, Ionliosite, Solacis, RotofBots, ZephyrosOmega, Starter Pack, Schnee One, ArgosaxDespair), Doctor Fate (Classic) 0, Inconcluded 0

Jokerrenamamiya
AP: Defeated casual baseline

Dr Fate Injustice2

I'm voting Joker, but from what I can see, Joker resists some of his hax but Fate still has some stuff that can definitely mess things up for Joker. Joker can deal damgage onto Dr. Fate with Tetrakarn and Makarakarn and reduce damage with Firm Stance. Joker can also just buff his stats, while reducing Dr. Fate's. Dr. Fate might have the edge because of how he can go intangible, unless Joker almighty attacks bypass intangibility. If Dr. Fate uses BFR, Joker has power nullification to counter that.

Thatsafloridathing said:
I'm voting Joker, but from what I can see, Joker resists some of his hax but Fate still has some stuff that can definitely mess things up for Joker. Joker can deal damgage onto Dr. Fate with Tetrakarn and Makarakarn and reduce damage with Firm Stance. Joker can also just buff his stats, while reducing Dr. Fate's. Dr. Fate might have the edge because of how he can go intangible, unless Joker almighty attacks bypass intangibility. If Dr. Fate uses BFR, Joker has power nullification to counter that.
Done

He doesn't though. Doctor Fate still has Blood Manipulation and Time Travel to potentially kill Joker with.

Classic Doctor Fate stomps, he is already far above the likes of Pre Crisis Superman who is already a 2-C himself. But then again, I did some few research and found that Joker is a 2-C, so I don't really know man who would win this.

>Says it's a stomp

>Immediately backtracks and says it's unclear

I'm getting mixed messages from this.

JohnCenaNation said:
Classic Doctor Fate stomps, he is already far above the likes of Pre Crisis Superman who is already a 2-C himself. But then again, I did some few research and found that Joker is a 2-C, so I don't really know man who would win this.
> OP says both at Low 2-C

> Somehow didn't know that Joker is Low 2-C

Lol

Solacis said:
JohnCenaNation said:
> OP says both at Low 2-C
> Somehow didn't know that Joker is Low 2-C

Lol
(One-shot Yaldabaoth, who merged the cognitive universe with the Metaverse. Killing Yaldabaoth caused the destruction of the Metaverse). If this isn't a 2-C feat of Ren, then I don't know what is.

Yeah, you're really unfamiliar with Persona.

Yaldabaoth fused the Cognitive Universe (Collective Unconscious) with the Physical Universe. They're the same size, but are only reflections of each other, so it doesn't count as full-on 2-C, only Low 2-C.

Back