• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Conceptual manip type 2 Date a live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary, The description why sandhalpon Get CM2

……I can. With this <Nahemah>……chase after that girl……?”
Shidou half-consciously leaked such words out of his mouth.
“——Shidou-san?”
“What did you say just now?”
The Spirits asked their questions as their eyes open in alarm.
Shidou continued on as he strengthened his grip on <Nahemah>.
“——<Sandalphon> is originally a sword that cuts through invisible things……every rule, concept, and even the wall separating the world. It’s opposite <Nahemah> is also the same……

No one from This feat refer to Conceptual manipulation Type 2, However Conceptual Type 3 for me is fine

Also you can check profile Shido itsuka

Last edited:
Agree with type 2 removal,even CM type 3 can cut through concept so pretty sure that scan is not enough

Agree, it's would be Type 3. Since the statement is every rule, concept it's would be subject to "govern reality"

Yeah, unless the concepts govern reality+do this through all of history/transcend it, this isn't type 2.
Anyways, I'm neutral for now. Wanna see some counter arguments

2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality. These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in, and everything in reality "participates" in these concepts. These concepts interact with their objects in the same manner as listed above. In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept on whatever scale has been shown.
……I can. With this <Nahemah>……chase after that girl……?”

Shidou half-consciously leaked such words out of his mouth.

“——Shidou-san?”

“What did you say just now?”

The Spirits asked their questions as their eyes open in alarm.

Shidou continued on as he strengthened his grip on <Nahemah>.
“——<Sandalphon> is originally a sword that cuts through invisible things……every rule, concept, and even the wall separating the world. It’s opposite <Nahemah> is also the same……
Shido, Tohka, and Mukuro should keep their Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) IMO
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Mukuro's main power is based on Sealing, with this power, she can seal on a conceptual level, she can seal or unlock memories of peoples, powers, emotions, space-time, the target’s function, a holographic projection and even the rotation of a planet. When she sealed all memories related to shidou, all memories of all person who know it has been erased, even memories from the Fraxinus'data)
Segva - Lock [閉(セグヴァ)]: Seals away certain functions of the target. Mukuro first used this ability to shut down DEM's machines and Fraxinus' satellite Realizers. As seen from Shido's example with his copy of <Haniel>, she can also seal the ability of other angels. It even works on sealing abstract concepts like emotions, memories. She even claimed that it could be used to stop the Earth's rotation. her sealing ability could potentially seal "Territory" an entire Universe, for counter that, Mio created a Law where is it impossible to "attack her world".
I mean... I guess if people believes that the boundaries of the world aren't Type 2 for some reason, I guess Type 3 is fine then.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Mukuro's main power is based on Sealing, with this power, she can seal on a conceptual level, she can seal or unlock memories of peoples, powers, emotions, space-time, the target’s function, a holographic projection and even the rotation of a planet. When she sealed all memories related to shidou, all memories of all person who know it has been erased, even memories from the Fraxinus'data
For this feat, no one indicated to Cm2

It's just a meme lol, anyways I'll try to analyze Concept Manip because that shit's confusing.
That's simple

Destroy/create A concept which is govern all reality/concept which is participant in reality Will get Cm3

For Cm2, you can use Daobirth from desolate era

Example :
My master, for example, managed to reach the ‘Daobirth’ level through his Dao of the Claw. He established an alternate universe with the Dao of the Claw as its original prime essence, which then unfolded through the form of countless other Daos,” the black-robed man explained.

Btw sorry if This Topic out of context 🙏🙏,also can we remove CM2 from DAL?

also can we remove CM2 from DAL?
I would honestly wait patiently for Ionliosite to reply
Sounds like a spite
Pepehaps.png

Shido, Tohka, and Mukuro should keep their Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) IMO

I mean... I guess if people believes that the boundaries of the world aren't Type 2 for some reason, I guess Type 3 is fine then.
Care to explain why boundaries of the world are type 2 before calling other people?

Care to explain why boundaries of the world are type 2 before calling other people?
Not an expert at Conceptual Manipulation myself, but AFAIK, Type 3 is destroying/remaking concepts which the Date A Live’s Conceptual Manipulation does not do that. It fits more to Type 2 IMO.

Not an expert at Conceptual Manipulation myself, but AFAIK, Type 3 is destroying/remaking concepts which the Date A Live’s Conceptual Manipulation does not do that. It fits more to Type 2 IMO.
Conceptual Type 3 are dependent on the object they embody, if all the object they embodies destroyed, they will ceased from exist.

On other hand type 2 doesnt care, they would continue to exist even if the object they embodies no longer exist.

Destroying and remaking concepts is just something a general concept manip could do.

All types involve destroying or remarking concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back