• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Religion: what are your beliefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw other forums do this a while back, so I'm making this thread. I hope to get people to know one another closer than before, and have some deep dive philosophical discussions. It doesn't matter if you're an Atheist, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Jedi, New Age, Muslim, or Spaghetti Monster worshipper, everyone is welcome to share their own opinions and insights.

I'm not a discussion mod so I can't enforce anything; I only ask that you be open-minded to everyone's opinions. You may freely challenge one's stance, but do not bash them for having it. hint: It's a lot more persuasive to be patient than to be offensive :)

Sorry but this is a flame war waiting to happen and we strictly don't want these discussions due to how bad and toxic they can get between religious and anti-religious people can get (because it's apparently impossible to just talk to someone who may or may not believe is an omnipotent god or the god of one night stands without trying to kill each other or make the otherside seem like complete idiots)

This doesnt seem like a great idea and I think is against the rules.

When Ant notices he'll definitely close.

My apologies, but this could turn highly controversial very quickly, and it's on the wrong board. We should probably close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back