• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think I follow...

For someone moving at 99.999% SoL, as per our standards for speeds of 93% SoL and up, you'd just do standard kinetic energy with that speed and then multiply the result by 4. As for the increasing energy part, I don't think you can really quantify that

I don't think I follow...

For someone moving at 99.999% SoL, as per our standards for speeds of 93% SoL and up, you'd just do standard kinetic energy with that speed and then multiply the result by 4. As for the increasing energy part, I don't think you can really quantify that
Okay, and for any result, would that be related to durability?

If a character can attack at this speed and is unharmed by the recoil of making contact, I'd say their durability scales

If a character can attack at this speed and is unharmed by the recoil of making contact, I'd say their durability scales
Okay, thanks, just figured trying to google what the affects of traveling near lightspeed would be like

Actually, what I was looking for is the G-Force of a person moving at near lightspeed.

Actually, what I was looking for is the G-Force of a person moving at near lightspeed.
g-force is just that, a force
when you're moving at a constant velocity (i.e not accelerating), there is no force on you, think of how sitting in a stationary car is fine but when it starts moving you get pushed back into the seats.
you can't quantify force without acceleration (i.e how long they took to get to that speed)

g-force is just that, a force
when you're moving at a constant velocity (i.e not accelerating), there is no force on you, think of how sitting in a stationary car is fine but when it starts moving you get pushed back into the seats.
you can't quantify force without acceleration (i.e how long they took to get to that speed)
Okay thanks, good to know because the link i put in the OP mentions acceleration to lightspeed at the very tip of blueshift.

Last edited:
So I did a quick calculation of finding G-Force and then to Joules and this is what I go.

6.89e+16 joules

thoughts?

Relativistic humans have city level kinetic energy, so durability is probably similar.
cool, thanks, I kept trying to find research on if humans can survive moving at relativistic speeds, and looking at how humans can withstand around 4-6 G-Forces.

Back