• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relativistic bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally everytime a feat is calc'd its called an outlier despite Bleach having multiple calcs to support the feat. It is all that is ever seen when it comes to this topic.

why we still having this fight? the scan i post literally says "when its released" meaning when he does shikai call

I never see Naruto fans doing it on this wiki, Peter. You can provide examples.

@Zezu

Stop spamming nonsense and dead links please. It's cluttering the thread.

Damage3245 said:
The reason why it is being extracted is simply because that is the visual effect of his Shikai.
You don't think Urahara or anyone else - or Yhwach - would have noticed all of the blackness coming off of them as seen in the above page? The reason they don't notice it is because it literally isn't ink flowing from their bodies. It's just visually representing his control over all Black in the world.
No,that scan of yours is after he had extracted the said ink,again he doesn't generate inks,if he can generate them as of there wouldn't be any reason for him to be collecting blacks all the way from soul society when he can generate one,that's why it's based on a head cannon.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Matt, it goes both ways. Stop acting like Naruto fans don't do the same thing.
Ive been a part of many Naruto CRT's here and not once have I ever seen anyone pull "Bleach has the exact same thing" like Bleach does for Naruto. At best, this would be once in a blue moon.

For Bleach its pratically weekly.

Danny1112 said:
No,that scan of yours is after he had extracted the said ink,again he doesn't generate inks,if he can generate them as of there wouldn't be any reason for him to be collecting blacks all the way from soul society when he can generate one,that's why it's based on a head cannon.
Danny, kindly stop using the phrase 'head canon' please. Ad hominem fallacy is still a fallacy :p

If we're going to play that game, I might as well say that your theory about the ink flying up to the Soul King's palace is a head canon.

AnonymousBlank said:
Literally everytime a feat is calc'd its called an outlier despite Bleach having multiple calcs to support the feat. It is all that is ever seen when it comes to this topic.
What happens is that people argue and prove why the calc is illegitimate, which swiftly gets ignored by the Bleach fans who still act like it can be accepted. After that, the process will be repeated with another calc which will be rejected and debunked, but which Bleach fans will ignore and act like it is accepted / right. And then they'll keep pilling up rejected / wrong calcs to create the illusion of Sub-Relativistic being consistent.

Kukui if you payed attention to the thread,it was brought up because of "outlier" and the reasoning for which is false by the way,comparisons are common as mostly everyone who reads Bleach or Vice verse comments on both.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I never see Naruto fans doing it on this wiki, Peter. You can provide examples.
@Zezu

Stop spamming nonsense and dead links please. It's cluttering the thread.
I'm guessing you weren't here after the whole mess that happened after Naruto the Last came out huh?

We brought arguments for why the calc is illegitimate multiple times and never once has anyone bothered to answer them. Yet again, I repeat:

Peter1129 said:
I always thought that Ichibe just teleported/summoned the darkness to the Soul Palace rather than extracting it all the way from Soul Society.
Damage3245 said:
Given that Ichibei can paint huge symbols using the brush without any giant pots of ink around, it is pretty clear that Ichimonji itself can create the darkness/ink.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Also if you know anything about comicbook writing / sequential art storytelling, a number of panels is no indication for the amount of time passed. You can have huge timeskips over single panels.

Also, what evidence the darkness would have to be pulled directly from 88905.6 kilometers away, and brought over in seconds, rather than, you know, him generating more darkness from a closer, unquantifiable distance.
Damage3245 said:
Ichibei and Yhwach have blackness on them don't they? How do we know the blackness of Ichimonji didn't come from them? Or from any other off-screen source of black? Or hell, maybe it just came from the sword itself?
Please directly address these questions and provide conclusive, definitive answers rather than just responding with the same statement of "It just is".

>talks about bleach fans ignoring things >ignores the scan of ink going up from dead shingamis,urahara when ichibeis shikai is activated

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
And again,

for those who want to find a timeframe for Ichibei, I reccomend using the Read-o-Meter site I linked.

Do you actually know if the site is even accurate? I definitely wouldn't suggest it to users unless I had it reviewed by some calc members. You wouldn't want to create a massive mess.

if the ink wasnt going up... what was the point of it being shown? the ink is just coming off them for now reason? where do you think its going? im pretty sure we only have one answer and thats ichibei... who is where... soul palace.. which is where...above SS..

Nobody is saying the ink isn't being pulled / summoned from somewhere. What we are saying it's that it's not being summoned from such an absurd distance in such an absurd timeframe.

Damage3245 said:
Danny1112 said:
Danny, kindly stop using the phrase 'head canon' please. Ad hominem fallacy is still a fallacy :p
If we're going to play that game, I might as well say that your theory about the ink flying up to the Soul King's palace is a head canon.
It's head canon as there was never a time of where it was stated that ichibei could generate ink lad.technically the manga proves that the ink did indeed travel the distance as the statement was placed on that scene and we see the black being extracted.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Matt, it goes both ways. Stop acting like Naruto fans don't do the same thing.
Ive been a part of many Naruto CRT's here and not once have I ever seen anyone pull "Bleach has the exact same thing" like Bleach does for Naruto. At best, this would be once in a blue moon.
For Bleach its pratically weekly.
Yes, yes they had. I'm not sure what threads you've been apart. But the same happens all across the board.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Do you actually know if the site is even accurate? I definitely wouldn't suggest it to users unless I had it reviewed by some calc members. You wouldn't want to create a massive mess.
You could get it reviewed by the calc group. Or you could plug the phrases in and see what you get. If its something reasonable, i'd argue it. If not, drop it.

This is just derailing into personal attacks, cries of bias and circular arguments. At this point it's better to just close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back