• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydritch VS .... Sans the Skeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the match was legit due to the whole Karma thing back

>Honestly I give this to Sans, he really needs ONE hit from the likes of it, as Reinhard as undoubtedly killed millions.

Mid Godly is only within Gladsheimr though, which he needs Briah to enact (pretty fast though, as chants are only long due to chuuni :v)

No... he lost to America because America is a conceptual being with no soul at all.

Considering Sans has soul hax that can put down Chara...

Also, you lot are all looking just at the profiles, and not thinking about their characters at all. Reinhard drags things out because he wants a challenge. Sans hits hard and fast and tries to take down his opponent as fast as he can.

And Mid Godly regen is only within Gladshiemr

He killed Flowey several times, but Flowey is literally a flower until he absorbs the souls, so it was probably sheerly through sans's AP (which is 9-B)

Reinhard resists soul AND conceptual hax.

He still using LLT to close range combat, so, yeah, Sans is REALLY destroyed just by looking to Reinhard.

I'm going for Inconclusive/Tie for the reasons above, Sans would be able to hurt him because while Soul attacks in general won't ignore durability there's still KARMA and the meta-Durability negation, but Reinhard will just throw the spear at the last second.

Reinhard: 4 (Redgrave, Khandaq Lord, SchroKatze, Saikou)

sans: 1 (AquaWaifu)

Inconclusive/Mutual Kill: 3 (EliminatorVenom, ZacharyGrossman, the Neolancer)

@SchroKatze... I kinda just realised that... time to ban the spear ovo ovo OVO

Better Reinhard: 5 (Redgrave, Khandaq Lord, SchroKatze, Saikou, ZacharyGrossman)

sans: 1 (AquaWaifu)

Inconclusive: 2 (EliminatorVenom, the Neolancer)

His spear is usually his last resort.

Throwing the spear usually is his last resort, but he still using Longinuslanze for close quarters.

Oh, in that case, Sans is still a ranged fighter. I would change my reason for inconclusive due to unknown starting distance but Sans can also teleport Reinhard farther away, then blast him to near oblivion, then Reinhard throws his spear, and both die, thus returning to my Tie/Inconclusive Vote

TheNeolancer said:
Oh, in that case, Sans is still a ranged fighter. I would change my reason for inconclusive due to unknown starting distance but Sans can also teleport Reinhard farther away, then blast him to near oblivion, then Reinhard throws his spear, and both die, thus returning to my Tie/Inconclusive Vote
Reinhard resists spatial manip (apparently. I've never seen the justification for that)

SBA says the minimum distance that both can hit each other at.

So ... "significantly higher than several metres"

Ok, I see your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back