• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs The Primarchs

So Reinhard Heydrich is just chilling around and this guy show up.

1. Reinhard All 8 Swastikas open vs Horus Lupercal

2. Reinhard All 8 Swastikas open vs All the Primarchs

3. Reinhard All 8 Swastikas open vs Daemon Prince Primarchs

4. The God Emperor of Mankind joins into the fray. Not the one in the warp though.

Standard Battle Assumptions

Victory by Death, KO, Incacipitation

• Option 1: Speed Equalized.
  • Option 2: Speed Unequalized.
Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich render by HIT IT (revision)
Reinhard Heydrich
Horus Pre-Heresy
Horus Lupercal

RIP everyone facing GEOM due to the amount of haxs he has in posession on that last round. I gonna need some research for the first three rounds.

Edit: Never mind after checking Reinhard's tier when he was 1-A in his Hadou God form and the fact he is acasual.

Edit 2: Well, I automatically assume that that was GEOM in his 1-C form and Reinhard's Hadou God form which it is 1-A, but okay, I changing my vote to GEOM (4-A) unless enough evidence for Reinhard's side that will change this around.

Round 1: Hmmm, dunno... I mean, Horus should have most psychic powers known on the WH40K verse - at least those from the Imperial side - and he is capable of one-shotting Reinhard and no-sell most of his hits at his peak. The thing is, given Horus's personality, I don't think he'll realize how much of a danger Reinhard truly is, while Reinhard would feel Horus's power, and then Niflheimr Fenriswolf + Machina's Briah him out of existance. Literally. Even without these two, his Low-Godly regen and Longinuslanze Testament, plus the fact he can simply throw Horus inside Gladsheimr and get his powers as well only makes this match quite unfair for good 'n' old Horus. Reinhard, medium difficulties at most.

Round 2: Now we're talking. With Magnus on their side, I can see the Primarchs actually winning through his insane hax as an Alpha-Plus psyker. The thing is, Reinhard still possesses Niflheimr Fenriswolf. Through it's use and the use of Eleonore's Briah, he should be able to take out almost all of them pretty much instantly, and those that actually manage to survive are going to face Machina's Briah and Longinuslanze. He may win, but Reinhard will have it rough. Wins with very hard difficulties, mostly because of Magnus, that should be able to remove Reinhard's powers through Daemonology shenanigans.

Round 3: This time, I can't see Reinhard winning. It is the same as the previous fight, except that the Primarchs are way stronger and their psychic & soul resistance becomes absurd. Hell, I think that, even with Longinuslanze, he won't do that much to the Primarch's minds. With their combined, boosted powers, the Primarchs should take this fairly handily, with high difficulty at most. I mean, Reinhard will be a tough cookie to crack, but once he gets hit... Oh well, gg.

Round 4: The GEOM will stomp Reinhard, and then the other Primarchs, especially freaking Magnus, just for the lolz. To short things up, time stop + soul, body and mind explodey + anti-Regenerationn (There's a psychic skill against Regenerationn, if I am not mistaken) = Reinhard's death. And pretty much all other Primarchs too.

Soooo, unless you don't take the GEOM match in account, this is inconclusive. Reinhard wins R1 & R2, Imperium wins R3 & R4.

EliminatorVenom said:
Round 1: Hmmm, dunno... I mean, Horus should have most psychic powers known on the WH40K verse - at least those from the Imperial side - and he is capable of one-shotting Reinhard and no-sell most of his hits at his peak. The thing is, given Horus's personality, I don't think he'll realize how much of a danger Reinhard truly is, while Reinhard would feel Horus's power, and then Niflheimr Fenriswolf + Machina's Briah him out of existance. Literally. Even without these two, his Low-Godly regen and Longinuslanze Testament, plus the fact he can simply throw Horus inside Gladsheimr and get his powers as well only makes this match quite unfair for good 'n' old Horus. Reinhard, medium difficulties at most.
Round 2: Now we're talking. With Magnus on their side, I can see the Primarchs actually winning through his insane hax as an Alpha-Plus psyker. The thing is, Reinhard still possesses Niflheimr Fenriswolf. Through it's use and the use of Eleonore's Briah, he should be able to take out almost all of them pretty much instantly, and those that actually manage to survive are going to face Machina's Briah and Longinuslanze. He may win, but Reinhard will have it rough. Wins with very hard difficulties, mostly because of Magnus, that should be able to remove Reinhard's powers through Daemonology shenanigans.

Round 3: This time, I can't see Reinhard winning. It is the same as the previous fight, except that the Primarchs are way stronger and their psychic & soul resistance becomes absurd. Hell, I think that, even with Longinuslanze, he won't do that much to the Primarch's minds. With their combined, boosted powers, the Primarchs should take this fairly handily, with high difficulty at most. I mean, Reinhard will be a tough cookie to crack, but once he gets hit... Oh well, gg.

Round 4: The GEOM will stomp Reinhard, and then the other Primarchs, especially freaking Magnus, just for the lolz. To short things up, time stop + soul, body and mind explodey + anti-Regenerationn (There's a psychic skill against Regenerationn, if I am not mistaken) = Reinhard's death. And pretty much all other Primarchs too.

Soooo, unless you don't take the GEOM match in account, this is inconclusive. Reinhard wins R1 & R2, Imperium wins R3 & R4.
I'd say that they couldn't do much in terms of mindfuck though. He wasn't even bothered by Methuselah's passive mindfuck aura after all.

He literally had this face when facing him:

Skärmklipp 2016-04-05 13.23.29

The crack is from Methuselah's time acceleration by the way.

While the psykers have an insanely larger range, I do think Methuselah's mindfuck is far more potent. I could be wrong though. As for round three? Well, he is going to have the time of his life. Lol.

How does the "remove power" thing work though? Something one should take into account regarding Briah, is that it ignores the laws of the universe and creates an entirely new one. A new law/rule that is.

Then again, I could be wrong and it is something he has dealt with before. I don't think round 4 needs to even be considered. Pretty clear that is a win in the favor of GEOM.

Also, it should be worth noting that he has a beam attack. Yes, his lance fires golden lasers to boot. Could the Legion perhaps serve as a distraction in the fight?

@Evil

As much as I like Reinhard, I must admit that I tend to hype Warhammer 40k mindfuckeries, lol. How powerful Methuselah's mindfuck aura is?

Two psychic powers that can nullify/weaken other powers: (Source: WH40K Lexicanum)

Dark Excommunication: The Psyker weakens foes by severing their link to their gods, nullifying any daemonic enhancement they may have.

Banishment: This power allows a daemonologist to create a temporary portal into the Warp which can either strip the power from a Psyker or banish a Daemonic creature back to the Warp which spawned it.

It may be just me hyping WH40K powers again, but considering that Dark Excommunication pretty much severs a Psyker from the connection of a Chaos God, and Chaos Gods embodies whole concepts... Possibly? I'm pretty sure Banishment won't work against anyone who uses Briah, but if Dark Excommunication can sever the links to conceptual gods, it might be able to sever the connections to Laws.

Beam attacks are nice, but nothing new to the Primarchs. But the Legion? Oh boy, if Reinhard summons them and uses Du Sollst - Dies Irae, the Primarchs will have a pain in the ass...

Well, the Legion + Du Sollst - Dies Irae combo would pretty much seal the deal on R2, and may give Reinhard a chance of winning at R3 (But I'm still betting on the Daemon Primarchs)

EliminatorVenom said:
@Evil
As much as I like Reinhard, I must admit that I tend to hype Warhammer 40k mindfuckeries, lol. How powerful Methuselah's mindfuck aura is?

Two psychic powers that can nullify/weaken other powers: (Source: WH40K Lexicanum)

Dark Excommunication: The Psyker weakens foes by severing their link to their gods, nullifying any daemonic enhancement they may have.

Banishment: This power allows a daemonologist to create a temporary portal into the Warp which can either strip the power from a Psyker or banish a Daemonic creature back to the Warp which spawned it.

It may be just me hyping WH40K powers again, but considering that Dark Excommunication pretty much severs a Psyker from the connection of a Chaos God, and Chaos Gods embodies whole concepts... Possibly? I'm pretty sure Banishment won't work against anyone who uses Briah, but if Dark Excommunication can sever the links to conceptual gods, it might be able to sever the connections to Laws.

Beam attacks are nice, but nothing new to the Primarchs. But the Legion? Oh boy, if Reinhard summons them and uses Du Sollst - Dies Irae, the Primarchs will have a pain in the ass...

Well, the Legion + Du Sollst - Dies Irae combo would pretty much seal the deal on R2, and may give Reinhard a chance of winning at R3 (But I'm still betting on the Daemon Primarchs)
Du Sollst - Dies Irae is impossible in this scenario. Besides, using Atziluth would be unfair. Lol.

This is basically what Methuselah's aura does:

(His mere presence takes the primal fear of darkness since the Big Bang over the course of decillions of universes [Specifically every time Mercurius has reset the universe] up to the year 1939 and shunts it into his opponent's mind)

A more detailed explanation from Mist:

I also remember you asking me about Luwig mind/soul ******* people(like half the world or something). Yeah, that's because humans can't take the pressure from the concept that he embodies. Humans naturaly fear the night but that's like 12 hours (varies)+- worth of fear but Luwig being the concept of darkness he has existed since forever(I think Mercurius loops add to his age counter too). Their minds and soul simply can't take godknowshowmanyyears worth of fear from the night/darkness shoved into their psyche in an instant by just being near him (Range: Half the planet). So either they die, kill themselves or just go crazy by just being near his presence.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Methuselah

@Evil Oh, I thought that Du Sollst - Dies Irae elevated the Legion to a similiar power level as Reinhard's, I didn't knew it could only be used with Atziluth. lol

Oh. That's... Wow. Kind of Cthulhu-ish. Would that maddening aura affect Primarchs like Magnus, who have insanely powerful mental resistance?

Not familiar with either prior to this thread.

Reinhard after checking both profiles. I know his powers (speed equalized) are enough to counter allot of what The Primarchs have. Honestly this isn't a stomp, not even close, but it's such a decisive fight in the terms that Rein's variety is simply good enough to combat allot that can be thrown at him, especially in a 1v1.

I just want to add that Daemon Prince Angron is basically much, much stronger version of Kharn the Betrayer, with speeds comparable to Horus. Hopfully this may tip the scales a bit here in terms of the Primarchs here.

Daemon Princes Magnus, Angron, and possibly Fulgrim are going to be nightmares for Heydrich. Angron especially considering Khorne's amulet rejects all reality warping of any sort and the only way you cah hurt Angron is to hurt him physically.

round 1,2 and 4 EV summed it up perfectly for me but round 3 is what i wanna know fully cause idk

R1: Which Horus is this? I feel like base Horus gets stomped. IDK with Chaos Horus, though.

R2: IDK

R3: IDK. Where does it take place?

R4: GEOM for reasons others have stated.

R1 is against Base Horus. You can change the options to Chaos Horus if you want.

R2 and R3 are taking place in a neutral area. Both Reinhard and the Primarchs can use all their powers here, unless I am missing something.

Lina Shields said:
R1 is against Base Horus. You can change the options to Chaos Horus if you want.
R2 and R3 are taking place in a neutral area. Both Reinhard and the Primarchs can use all their powers here, unless I am missing something.
Why would the first round change anything?

Back