• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Pegasus Seiya

Could have sworn I made this and it got closed for a stomp...

In this case, Seiya speedblitzes hard. IIRC, Seiya has the second fastest non-infinite speed feat on the wiki. So basically he punches Reinhard a billion times in less than a second and destroys his soul, before Reinhard can even activate his Briah and retreat to Gladshiemr.

On the other hand...

If speed was equalised, or Fenriswolf was allowed, Reinhard stomps equally hard, Seiya has no resistance to conceptual erasure, so the moment he gets hit by Reinhard's spear (which will happen the literal instant Reinhard throws it, thanks to it ignoring the concept of distance), Reinhard gets a new member of the Legion.

When has Seiya destroyed a Soul? It never says in his profile only resistance. If Reinhard has one opening he can fenriswolf as the OP says he doesn't start out with the technique but never said he can't use it

Matt Schroeder says that Soul and mind destruction is basic stuff in Saint Seiya and so there is no point adding it to the profiles seeing as everyone has it. Which makes no sense to me, considering how all the Masadaverse characters have resistances out the wazoo and they are still all on the profiles.

Still, considering how massive the speed gap is, Reinhard won't have that chance before he gets blitzed to the Throne and back.

Hey, does Reinhard need to pick up his spear after he throws it? I'm imagining him pegging it at some bloke on the other side of the universe then hopping into Gladshiemr and teleporting over to pick the spear up.

I only know that Seiya can control his soul but not others

No idea he probably just use Glasheirm and gets it Lel or by some miracle it goes back to him like a tracer KEK

Back