• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Orochi (Koei)

Stalemate.

Orochi can't put Reinhard down with Gladsheimr.

But Reinhard can't bypass High-Godly Regen(But I'm a bit intereated in knowing if Orochi regenerated in the void or in reality.)

Why does Orochi have High-Godly regen? Regening after a reality you created is destroyed isnt High-Godly, you'd need to regen after all reality that exists is destroyed. Also why is he scaled to the Mythological Amaterasu...?

If he goes down to Mid-Godly or Low-Godly, then Reinhard can kill him with Longinuslanze or Machina's MVS.

well based on his profile he returned after the reality he created was destroyed by his ultimate death. Anyway,

Reinhard : 0

Orochi : 0

Inconclusive : 1

I'm changing my vote to Reinhard if Orochi doesn't have High-Godly.

He has no way to put Reinhard and hos Legion down, especially when they can return near-instantly from conceptual + History erasure.

@Dot That means literally nothing unless Amaterasu is in the game and has feats on par with the mythological Amaterasu, otherwise its just cross-verse scaling, which isnt allowed

Also, Reinhard can paralyse him with Rusalka's Beri'ah, Absorb his energy with Bey's Beri'ah and etc.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dot That means literally nothing unless Amaterasu is in the game and has feats on par with the mythological Amaterasu, otherwise its just cross-verse scaling, which isnt allowed
Yeah his profile doesn't make sense. so can this match still continue?

What others are saying, having played Warriors Orochi, i can definitely say his Regenerationn doesn't fit what he has.

alright reinhard will be able to spear him and i assume type 8 is diabled

There are zero way for him to end reinhard..like not even close unless I miss something while on the other hand Reinhard have 100 millions way to hax him to death..

Back