• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Momiji Satomura

The Legionairre vs the Unorthadox Executioner

Rules:

1. Reinhard has all eight swatskas open, Momiji has Overload Judgement and Judgement Limitbreak and also can use Weiss Schrwartz Judgement.

2. Both are bloodlusted

3. Momiji can use Arc en Ciel infinite amount of times to repair her Grimoire.

4. And if this is not obvious enough, Reinhard cannot use his Hadou God form.

Now onto the profiles:

Momiji's Profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Momiji_Satomura

Reinhard's Profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich

Reinhard has a lot more to him with power nullification and durability negation plus regen on low-godly levels he could also one-shot her via longinuslanze testament plus Momiji's durability is severely lacking anyone in the legion that could get a good hit (well most of the LDO members minus Rot Spinne i mean) could end her even brutally

Well, EvilMegaCookie says that he doesn't really have Power Nullification as much as I thought he did. I added that out of a misconception. That said, can apparently nullify some magic attacks, so that counts for something.

Still, Reinhard doesn't have to move and he can just throw the Longinus at her to end the fight in a hurry. Not to mention the fact that he still has Niflheimr Fenriswolf at his disposal.

@Reppuzan, Momiji has fought opponents who possess antimagic before and was still able to deal a substantial amount of wounds to her opponent so I don't think that is the issue. Momiji in a fight like this would apply similar knowledge to this battle at hand.
ScreenshotWS
Weiss Schwartz punishing speed users.

Morever in the release of Kandez Fermata, Sayuki's and Momiji's Weiss Schwartz is upgraded such that it punishes its opponents for using their speed. As you can evidentially see in that screen shot of mine.
http://prntscr.com/cdtu8

@Himiko

The thing is, you said bloodlusted, meaning that Reinhard is going to use the single fastest and most direct way to kill his target in his arsenal to take out Himiko, meaning his Longinuslanze Testament. Once that Longinus leaves his fingers, it will always strike, has infinite range, is faster than the target, and will instantly erase their existence on impact.

Does Momiji have any resistance to attacks of that nature?

@Reppuzan

The closest things she has against Machina's Volsunga Saga would be her Arc en Ciel to ressurect herself while for Nilheimr Fenriswolf, Momiji has two options either use Weiss Schwartz to speedjack Nilheimr Fenriswolf or use Nagisa's Tyrafig to cut through Reinhard's speed. As for the rest, again Momiji can do the same thing but use Nagisa's Tyrafig to cut through the concept of "always striking" and "infinite range" or use Glepnir to make throwing Reinhard's Longinus his worst punishment by letting it erase her chains seven times then the eight hit would most likely derail Reinhard's Longinus.

"Speed-jacking" Niflheimr Fenriswolf is impossible, since the ability effectively grants Reinhard his opponent's speed +1, making it virtually impossible for his opponent to reach him unless his movement is somehow outright halted (i.e. time stop).

The Arc-en-Ciel as described on Momiji's profile only mentions Regenerationn. When someone is hit by the Longinuslanze, they are erased completely along with all of their history. Heck, looking at the Longinuslanze is enough to erode the soul and mind. In addition, if if she could come back, Reinhard could always place a stigmata on her and throw it again, making her part of his Legion (and under his complete control) after it hits.

Tyrfing's range seems to be limited if we go by her profile. Reinhard could simply walk/teleport out of it and chuck the Longinus at her.

As a whole, Fortissimo's profiles seem to be a mess. If you're knowledgeable about the series, would you mind helping me fix them up?

As a whole, Fortissimo's profiles seem to be a mess. If you're knowledgeable about the series, would you mind helping me fix them up?

what do you want to fix ? (Been a fanboy of this series for years)

Quite frankly, everything.

The grammar is terrible, all the powers need links, there are few justified feats, the explanations of the abilities are sparse at best and assume that the reader is already familiar with the mechanics of Fortissimo and so on. All in all, they're neglected and hardly user-friendly.

I'm not a fan myself so I don't know a thing about the verse, but I'd be more than willing to fix them up if I could get a bunch of people who are fans of the verse to acclimate me to its workings and provide proper explanations and justifications for their statistics.

Not to make a vote here or anything.

But i agree in what Reppuzan said. I've noticed these profiles for some time and they, in all honesty, in need of some serious revision work. Pretty much on what Reppuzan said above.

@Crossverse once I have more spare time I will read the whole entire VN [i.e the trilogy], my notes are based on Kandez Fermata the sequel and even then Fortissmoverse requires a lot of reading between the lines.

The grammar is terrible

That's hurt, man ;-; (the guy who made the profiles here)

Welp, i guess i can help collecting the in-game description for the concept magics, runes and so on, but it's gonna take weeks to do so

Let see what i can do

You guys can do it gradually over time tho. But either way of how long it takes is appreciative...

@MagiSinbad

My apologies. I did not mean it as a slight towards you, but when you look at profiles like Hagane's, you can easily tell that they need serious work.

Also, no rush, I have school to worry about too. I just want to get these profiles cleaned up to better the wiki as a whole and so that these characters can actually appear in versus threads.

well i think people need to keep in mind Reinhard can use Muspheirm Laevatein (Idk the spelling lol) which can teleport his opponents into Samiel's relic the gun and from what I can see Momiji doesn't have cross dimensional teleportation and will eventually slowly get her soul burned away

It should be noted that if they truly are bloodlusted, then Reinhard would go for Longinuslanze and use its distance-skipping ability right away.

The problem though is the speed difference, as Reinhard is MHS+ while Momiji is FTL. Sure, I am not sure if removing his senses remove the soul detection, but it might pose a hindrance as well.

But he could also go for Nilfheimsr right off the bat to negate that speed advantage. Or Momiji could get careless and look into the spear, thus take mental and spiritual damage, giving Reinhard an opening.

Reinhard can use Muspheirm Laevatein (Idk the spelling lol) which can teleport his opponents into Samiel's relic the gun and from what I can see Momiji doesn't have cross dimensional teleportation

Jin gave her the premission to access to the Isabel. An alternative conceptual dimension where anyone who enter cant harm the other no matter what they do. So yeah, i think right in the moment Reinhard teleport her to Samiel's relic, she will teleport both of him and her to Isabel to negate his attack

Sure, I am not sure if removing his senses remove the soul detection, but it might pose a hindrance as well.

I dont think soul detection have anything related to 7 senses. So probally nah

But he could also go for Nilfheimsr right off the bat to negate that speed advantage

does he need time to react and activate Nilfheimsr ? becuase both Momiji and her Grimmoir's attacks are FTL. Not to mention that getting hit by Grimmoir's attack will make you disadvantage on the battle field

Or Momiji could get careless and look into the spear, thus take mental and spiritual damage, giving Reinhard an opening.

How strong is the spear's spiritual damage. If it's strong then this match Reinhard win for sure, or if it's only hurt the opponent slowly then i dont think it would be much of a problem since Momiji is a really good strategist who will notices the problem and find a way to fix it

Also, Momiji has
L'Arc-en-Ciel, an ability that allow her to resurrect herself once in both body and soul (keep in mind that they both got erased from the existence and L'Arc-en-Ciel brought her back like nothing has happened) this would give Momiji a huge advantage in experience as well, i meant... even if Reinhard killed Momiji, she will resurrect herself with the knowledge she experienced from Reinhard;s skill

oh and Himiko

3. Momiji can use Arc en Ciel infinite amount of times to repair her Grimoire.

This is NOT COOL >___> it's totally unfair for Reinhard since she can resurrect herself infinite amount of times even if her soul and body got erased from existence

Vote ban this rule for the sake of the fairness

... That's Mid-Godly, and Reinhard one-shot someone with Mid-Godly regen.

True that spear destroyed metsullah (albeit he survived for a few moments via his immortality and regen at once before he died permantely also wondering where is he in the legion....) and i didn't know Arc en Ciel keeps ressurecting herself but i don't exactly know it limit (trying to read it in YT lol)

Not really suprised though, after all, this is Dies Irae =3=

Welp, i'm already though it's hopeless for Momiji when i saw the title.

Heh... i say Reinhard take this with Mid-level difficult

and i didn't know Arc en Ciel keeps ressurecting herself but i don't exactly know it limit (trying to read it in YT lol)

Nope, L'AEC can only resurrect her for once o3o after that, she cant do it anymore. If she was able to keep resurrecting herself then Reiji would have 0 chance wining

oh only once huh well gotta continue the fortissimo VN (if i can lol) and wait for the translation for DI lol

Methuselah doesn't have a soul, so he didn't become a Legionnaire.

Also, Methuselah managed to hold on because of being a perv-- I mean, a man with very manly willpower.

Longinuslanze will one-shot her.

"She is FTL, he is MHS+", at the moment NF will be activated, nothing can reach the user.

Back