• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 9

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I can technically think while I'm a quark. And probably throw black holes at you. Which I will upgrade after the mission. Probably absorb souls and shit.
how about i physics manip you into a black hole?

also, thats from GKs Manipulate

The skill works differently for different people though. It grants "immunity to instant death and time paradoxes" but the way it does so is different for different people.

how about i physics manip you into a black hole?

also, thats from GKs Manipulate

I can turn into black hole myself and transform back. Also I resist gravity. And it comes from black holes.

do you resist gravity manip to the extent of "turning quarks into black holes?"

because i highly doubt you do imho

Monarch Laciel said:
The skill works differently for different people though. It grants "immunity to instant death and time paradoxes" but the way it does so is different for different people.
But he should have same potency as Merlin do. Who transcended death, that's how we scale servant skills after all.

Hl3 or bust said:

Well, first, I resist macro quantum level matter Manipulation. I kinda doubt you can manipulate me as a matter. And I can regen from it. Also black holes normally atomizes people.

Hl3 or bust said:

Well, first, I resist macro quantum level matter Manipulation. I kinda doubt you can manipulate me as a matter. And I can regen from it. Also black holes normally atomizes people.
just as an fyi

the only reason that Cracking is listed as Physics Manipulation is beccuase thats a common use of it, but it's actually AOE reality warping

thats literally what i've been trying to say this time in relation to SCP....fml

don't see how that changes anything, but ok

yeah......but you'd need resistence to RW to resist Cracking as a whole, not individual effects unless they count as RW

But he should have same potency as Merlin do. Who transcended death, that's how we scale servant skills after all.
Not necessarily.

Many servants have different variations of skills with the same rank.

Monarch Laciel said:
Not necessarily.

Many servants have different variations of skills with the same rank.
Different variation, same overall potency. That's why we have ranks in the first place. Goetia is at least very resistant to it if not type 5. If they aren't comparable, we shouldn't trust any of the skill ranking at all.

They are comparable in the final result of what the skill is meant to do, not in the method they go about doing it.

That's why Tiamat lacks a concept of death with her IM, but Merlin transcends death. Both lead to resistance to death manipulation, which is the point of the IM skill. Goetia is resistant to Death Manipulation yes, but that doesn't mean he has type 5.

Geronimo and Seiramis both have C rank item construction, but both can make very different things. Same rank in a skill does not equal an identical skill outright.

Increasing your tolerance to the darkness...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try that on a major darkness, see where it gets you

I won't use that to a major darkness, it's too risky. I may turn into darkness too. I'll just turn them to lava immediately after I turn them to quarks. No Absorption, thank you.

Edwellken said:
Well here's my take. Assuming the clones are pure manifestations of the S.Darkness, it'll be bad, but if one of the K's (Kuro in this case since Kura is out of comission) or the Emissary himself can tend to you in time you can probably get away with it.

If the clones aren't pure manifestations, but rather, corrupted bodies independent of the SD, you can probably handle it yourself given a certain amount of soul and/or mind resistance, or something similar.
Does this still hold true?

Well, not entirely a substance. Reishi for example is spirit energy and it works. Or that's what I remember from Bleach, it's been ages since I read it. Also I kinda improved it so it can also be used for natural energy and prana and shit. Also I didn't eat it, I absorbed it using matter. Not that it works next time though.

In game, you have just been yanked from where ever you were by a portal to space. You have no knowledge to go on in game. Why should you be given meta-knowledge to make your decisions with?

Because he slipped past my radar, then got in with immeasurable speed banned.

Those who want the Flash not allowed, speak.

Speed steal is pretty broken, it can aborb all you speed and turn you in a statue, i'm not sure if it's ban worthy tho

Back