• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 9

Blahblah9755 said:
By your current foe, do you mean evil Griffin? If so, that might kill you, since the clones are darkness things.
We already addressed that. Somebody said it was fine since Christian did. I think it's a bit iffy, but it should be fair.

I think Christian was talking about something else involving his own souls, and not about absorbing Darkness.

Well here's my take. Assuming the clones are pure manifestations of the S.Darkness, it'll be bad, but if one of the K's (Kuro in this case since Kura is out of comission) or the Emissary himself can tend to you in time you can probably get away with it.

If the clones aren't pure manifestations, but rather, corrupted bodies independent of the SD, you can probably handle it yourself given a certain amount of soul and/or mind resistance, or something similar.

ExodusNexus said:
I you have no resistence to Matter Manipulation, so my character speedblitzes, atomizes and probably negates the Low-Godly over time. Yay

My ant-regen has shown to work up to Low-Godly regen, so i think i would be able to bypass that anti-regen resistence

Didn't you just say that the GAZE can kill me?

Though I'd argue there is a difference between killing something that is neither alive or dead, and killing something outright transcending death.

the g a z e will keep you down, but i've been told that you can act as individual atoms and fully heal yourself from that, although not via regen

Well, he has Physics and Death so yes. Death is useless to me though. I don't have concept of death.

Btw, Monarch, shouldn't NasuBeasts get type 5 for that? Arcueid has it because of the same reason if I remember correctly.

Tiamat has type 5 for lacking the concept of death.

Arc has type 5 because she also lacks the concept of death at night/full-power.

Kiara and Goetia don't have anything backing up type 5

I can technically think while I'm a quark. And probably throw black holes at you. Which I will upgrade after the mission. Probably absorb souls and shit.

Back