• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

What exactly does he need to "handle"? Normal people have recieved broken stands in terms of ability before and they didn't explode.

People discussing their next souls/their powers, hypothetical battles and people trying to regester.

STOP I-Actually, i concour.

Finally, a nap. Sleeping

HAH! YOU THINK I CAN JUST FALL DOWN THAT EASIL-Oh no.

Don't copy mine. I'm too much of a wimp. Yes, the toon's tough right now, but a softie? Yeah, expect that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What exactly does he need to "handle"? Normal people have recieved broken stands in terms of ability before and they didn't explode.
Clearly someone hasn't seen part 4 . Allow me to remind you how stand powers work. Stand powers are directly tied to one's will. Koichi Hirose almost died after gaining barely anything. Even after he got healed by CD, he could barely manifest the egg, which only changed after character development. So yes, a one does require capability to wield stands of certain powers.

Im pretty sure heres my list of abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4 and 8. As an Einherjar he is immortal as long as Reinhard Heydrich exists.), Magic, Enhanced Senses, Busōshoku Haki, Statistics Amplification (Can surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities. He can also imbue physical objects with Busōshoku Haki), Very high-level swordsmanship (Matched Rayleigh blow for blow in a duel for an extended period of time), Martial Arts, Light Manipulation (Ate the Pika Pika no Mi, a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to create, control, and become light, in the elemental state it allows him to access his entire physical body genuinely becomes light and endows him with the ability to freely disperse and reform as well), Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Extrasensory Perception (Ewigkeit users have a "third eye" which allows them to see through a person identity by viewing the color of the soul, and perceive invisible attacks such as Ren's Assiah), Soul Manipulation (Can devour souls and can attack directly the soul of his targets), Reality Warping (Briah allows Ewigkeit users to impose their own desire on reality), Reactive Power Level (His Briah, Niflheimr Fenriswolf, will make it so that Schrieber will always be faster than his opponent), Shockwave Generation (Even while limiting himself to Assiah, Schrieber's movements release massive shockwaves that devastate his surroundings as he runs and jumps around), Energy Absorption, Berserk Mode, Durability Negation (Attacks of a Holy Relic user are impossible to nullify since they attack on both a physical and spiritual level), Immunity to natural poisons and diseases, Energy Projection (Can use his ability to enhance the speed of physical attacks, can fire laser-like beams, bolts or energy blasts with great destructive power or use intensely bright light to blind opponents), Transformation (Can use his ability to travel as light, does this through the Yata no Kagami technique, reflecting himself off of objects accordingly until he arrives at his desired destination), Pseudo-Flight, Possibly Body Control (He should be capable of altering the size and shape of his logia-form to some degree, and manipulate his body's form to avoid attacks more easily), Elemental Intangibility, Explosion Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (with beams), Limited Reactive Evolution (Adapted to Purgatory's environment after being there for countless decades), Telekinesis (Can steal physical objects from afar through obstacles), Invisibility (Can completely suppress his presence and prevent others from seeing him), Absorption (Can steal the physical capabilities of others and add them to his own), Resistance to Mental Manipulation, Spiritual Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings), Perception Manipulation, Poison, Acid, Heat, Cold (After adapting to Purgatory he became unaffected by its environment), Magic, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure, Extreme resistance to pressure, Near immunity to heat, Immunity to disease and toxins, Teleportation, Can attack on every level of existence (physical, mental, spiritual, symbolic, etc.)

Well, i'm now officially a punching bag. Sure, i'm psychotic, but here, i'm powerless. Can't even go to sleep properly.

not to brag or anything, but if things go well, i'll still be pretty haxed, just with not even close to the levels of survivabilty i had before

Well Monarch has okd Vulcan im just a bit worried hes kinda weak in comparison to some of the others.

Hl3 or bust said:
not to brag or anything, but if things go well, i'll still be pretty haxed, just with not even close to the levels of survivabilty i had before
I overusing this meme at this point but, I "understand".

Back