• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

Yeah, you and Hl3. The attack on every level of existence being a conceptual attack is apparently outdated.

Also, saying it's like every hax if it's only stated o be like two/three is NLF Psycho.

PsychoWarper said:
Thats three it can attack on every level of hax basiclly so only something like Oryx or 682 could causlly tank. Also its resitence not immunity meaning theres a limit.
My resistences are arguably enought to not allow you to mind, soul or conceptually screw me

Blahblah9755 said:
Yeah, you and Hl3. The attack on every level of existence being a conceptual attack is apparently outdated.
Also, saying it's like every hax if it's only stated o be like two is NLF Psycho.
i thought you meant Masadaverse

PsychoWarper said:
Thats still only three and you make it sound like your PC in invincible.
Atomic level Regenerationn (High), Capable of Fighting without his Senses, Acausality (Through Athena's Ichor), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Illusions, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Existence Erasure

i am not saying that my character is invincible, it's just that he's very hard to put down.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yes, I'm talking about the thing where Masadaverse attacks hit on a conceptual level.
@Blah Im talking about the Primarchs ability: Can attack on every level of existence (physical, mental, spiritual, symbolic, etc.).

@Overlord Acausuality is for Casuality manip not Conceptual so conceptual affects you.

Oh, sorry Psycho. Though if you're hitting on a conceptual level I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed.

Also, Hl3, what do you mean by it doesn't help?

Blahblah9755 said:
Oh, sorry Psycho. Though if you're hitting on a conceptual level I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed.

Also, Yobo, what do you mean by it doesn't help?
I didn't say that

Heres my argument for Monarch

"Ok so @Monarch id like to bring something up, at one point for my next soul I wanted a Primarch you said no due to Conceptual Manip but Primarchs dont have CM they can only damage on a Conceptual level but they cant manipulate Concepts."

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, Hl3, what do you mean by it doesn't help?
Concept manip is only a merited power in Platonically Ideal realities, and those that run on systems akin to platonic ideals. Concepts are the means by which we explain the shit we see and feel, they are NOT those things themselves, it's just how we communicate BOUT those things. If you erase light as a concept in a nonplatonically ideal reality, light as a thing still exists, it's just that the concept that explains what it is DOESNT

Back