• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

I found the average height by taking my dudes height and all my souls height and it comes out to 8'6".

Christian Higdon said:
I'm honestly pretty terrifying when mad or insane.

Just don't make me get 100% angry.
I'll try to make 1000% angry just for the sake of seeing what abilities I can steal. Isn't that right, Yobo?

I'll try to make 1000% angry just for the sake of seeing what abilities I can steal. Isn't that right, Yobo?

Immensely

Well so far he has Novel Kars sooooooo.

tbf, Monarch had to restrict all of the Stands due to most of them being too haxxed.

Standuser081 said:
Well so far he has Novel Kars sooooooo.
tbf, Monarch had to restrict all of the Stands due to most of them being too haxxed.
Didnt he only restrict Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem?

Well so far he has Novel Kars sooooooo. tbf, Monarch had to restrict all of the Stands due to most of them being too haxxed.
Didnt he only restrict Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem?

Monarch says BtD is too broken.

I basically said that Novel Kars could be used, but only the Kars before he copied all the stands.

Novel Kar's most notable ability is his UNDERSTANDING, the reason you would choose him is because you want that ability.

If you just want the stands, choose some other characters with stands.

Back