• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

PsychoWarper said:
Hiiragi Seijuurou? dude hes like high tier smurf so no.
where.s the smurf part?

yeah he's a bit....actually really OP but i don't see how he's a smurf. I don't think he even has immortality

my understanding of smurf is someone whos extremely broken which is what Hiiragi Seijuurou

(To put it simply you could have chosen him for Question for RW players and it would have made sense)

Plenty MB characters are fair. Unzen, Munakata, the style users, Zenkichi, Emukae, Naze, Hinokage, and Oudo should be fine. A couple are pretty OP but not as bad as some of the characters we have. Though Zenkchi's plot nullification, if taken absolutely seriously, could be hard to write around.

PsychoWarper said:
Overlord my briah still works if speed equlized so I could still blitz.
yes, you could speed blitz me, but you aren't able to even scratch me

and don't even think about using the hammer, there's no way Monarch would allow it.

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Overlord my briah still works if speed equlized so I could still blitz.
yes, you could speed blitz me, but you aren't able to even scratch me
and don't even think about using the hammer, there's no way Monarch would allow it.
Well I mean I can still attack on every level of existence.

PsychoWarper said:
my understanding of smurf is someone whos extremely broken which is what Hiiragi Seijuurou
(To put it simply you could have chosen him for Question for RW players and it would have made sense)
iirc, a smurf is someone with hax FAR above their base tier, like Reinhard or Jill Presto

Blahblah9755 said:
Plenty MB characters are fair. Unzen, Munakata, the style users, Zenkichi, Emukae, Naze, Hinokage, and Oudo should be fine. A couple are pretty OP but not as bad as some of the characters we have. Though Zenkchi's plot nullification, if taken absolutely seriously, could be hard to write around.
I see what you did there

A smurf is someone who has hax or unkillableness a dimension or more above their own tier. Barring basic space-time manipulators obviously.

Yobobojojo said:
Blahblah9755 said:
I see what you did there
all but like literally 1 have power absorption and NLF out the ass

actually, a smurf is someone kept alive by someone multiple tiers above them, like Ren Fuji, Reinhard, Caine from DC, and Jill Presto

Oh whoops, Oudo has power theft. But none of the rest have anything banworthy. One has decay inducement, two have power mimicry, and three have probability manip, but we have much better stuff.

Ok, this may be the last Masada verse charcter i try, since the rest are either bullshit/not very good

Eleonore Von Wittenburg

DragonEmperor23 said:
actually, a smurf is someone kept alive by someone multiple tiers above them, like Ren Fuji, Reinhard, Cain from DC, and Jill Presto
Techinclly you and Hl3 are correct as its either higher hax or immortality that give people the smurf title.

PsychoWarper said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
actually, a smurf is someone kept alive by someone multiple tiers above them, like Ren Fuji, Reinhard, Cain from DC, and Jill Presto
Techinclly you and Hl3 are correct as its either way higher hax or immortality that give people the smurf title.
yeah, i don't think Hiiragi is one, but he's still stupidly haxed, even by masada standards

Yobobojojo said:
@Blah

The ability to Null plot can be hard to write around
I meant that very seriously. Most enemies have one degree of plot contrivance in their resistances keeping them safe from our hax, we're all somehow fighting things that often outtier us and making it through. If we want to take Zenkichi seriously it could be argued that some of this stuff wouldn't work out.

Yobobojojo said:
@Blah
The ability to Null plot can be hard to write around
Unless it's a two person RP with no mod, then yeah. But if it's a story with ONE author, you can just say "And suddenly, Deus Ex and the Machina plunged their tendrils into the girth of Zenkichi, much like one would plunge knife into one's flesh ( []xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;|> ) ,from him no longer was Plot Nullification bore..."

thats instant BFR to a soul/concept burning fire dimension, which is why i asked

Oh, so that's what that meant

Apparently, based on what Monarch told me, that part of the explanation page is outdated, you guys don't actually destroy things on a conceptual level. That's why concept manipulation isn't on the pages anymore.

Blahblah9755 said:
Apparently, based on what Monarch told me, that part of the explanation page is outdated, you guys don't actually destroy things on a conceptual level. That's why concept manipulation isn't on the pages anymore.
i don't think that helps in all honesty

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Like legit its "Can attack on every level of existence (physical, mental, spiritual, symbolic, etc.)"
I have a resistence to mind and soul manipulations and i have acausality, so i tank.
Thats three it can attack on every level of hax basically so only something like Oryx or 682 could causally tank. Also its resitence not immunity meaning theres a limit.

And Blah are you talking to me?

Back