• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

Ugh fine if we have to do is I steal your sight, strentch and speed, lolblitz you with Urdrakule and kill you on every level of existence.

PsychoWarper said:
Ugh fine if we have to do is I steal your sight, strentch and speed, lolblitz you with Urdrakule and kill you on every level of existence.
You steal up to high 6-B ans nassiveky hypersonic, i'm 4-B wnd FTL

I can still feel where you are

I can still tele our of the way as i steal your strength and speed right back

PsychoWarper said:
Im FTL+ wolfgang makes me faster than you and with vulkan id also be 4-B.
You arent able to Blitz me with tour speed, otherwise perfect Briah Wilhelm wouls have has no chance

Hl3 or bust said:
If I go all out and play smart, i can eventually kill everyone else due to my Briah
your briah can be stopped by destroying the fake moon

and many have the ability to do so

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Im FTL+ wolfgang makes me faster than you and with vulkan id also be 4-B.
You arent able to Blitz me with tour speed, otherwise perfect Briah Wilhelm wouls have has no chance
Blitzing is you point of wolfgangs briah.

Blitzing is you point of wolfgangs briah.

Im saying that the apeed increase isnt large enough to be a blitz

Besides, i incap you with thirns in your nrain and EE your soul

I actually dont see the point of debating.

Actually you dont have wilhelms perfect briah as youd need his sister.

Theres actually a lot of interesting abilities in those verses, but you're right in all honesty

No one said they didn't. That doesn't change what was actually picked.

The problem with Hl3 is none of us have anyway to beat him like if he wanted to he could kill all of us and thats it.

And I have chosen from both but my characters arnt as broken.

Back