• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

Also we still need to kill that Tar Creature

and there will probably be another boss fight, which will take us twice as long to beat

we'll probably get our fourth soul in 2019

OWO

Abeloth reality warp too stronk

Also me let be a hypocrite for a sec and change my character to Peak Lobo

Hey whats wrong with Darsh.

Anyway cool id be interested in what the others would chose.

(Hopefully reinhard does chose one ovo)

Dont worry Christian he'll change it ovo

@Arch we arnt there yet(and we may not get there) this is a WhatIf for now.

Also @Arch who is it?

You're right

You won't.

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Ah, I wonder how long it will take you to fight the boss after this one. I wonder if you'll even be able to fight it...

Back