• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 14

New thread soon.

How I'm gonna go about this is I'll give people some time to wrap their own plots up first since I need to sleep soon anyway. After seeing how that goes for a bit I'll resume the actual plot since it's probably still gonna be necessary.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm quickly being approached by deadlines for things I don't even know how to begin working on

Send help
Same and mines are clashing with each other...FOOOK

So we are in the final stretch (for real this time trust mee) and I want to give this the sendoff it deserves by making the last moments as enjoyable as possible, so:

I wanted to ask what moments of Reincarnation Wars have been the best, and which have been the worst? What type of ending do you want to see? What do you want to see less of? (Though I am looking for feedback you could also see this as an opportunity look back on Reincarnation Wars as a whole and share your own experience with it, including the parts where I wasn't GM. Oh and please, if you have complaints or criticisms, be honest. I guarantee you won't hurt my feelings.)

This is gonna sound corny to say but my own personal favorite moments were from around this time last year when RWFC1 was just kicking off. Just chatting with you guys on Discord while managing picks and simultaneously exploring the lore and new ideas in the RP was easily some of the most fun I've had here, and the friends I made during that time are still some of the closest.

Overall, all of you, even the guys not on Discord have been great, and I just want to wrap this up in the best way possible that leaves everyone happy and satisfied.

I've only been around for the Ed era, but I can say that I enjoyed all of it minus the times it was dead.

This is where VSRPs really started and I'm thankful for that.

I think the best moment in this RP was the mud dragon fight, there everyone had it's chance, everyone was allowed to give it's own to defeat the boss, while the danger of dying and the tension were very real

The worst moment was Griffin instakilling Manuello, he was in all honesty a pretty cool character and seeing him just bieng yeeted so easilly just felt ... bad.

also the door fight, but that's just beating a dead horse.

For the final, i wish that the chance of a character being permanenelty killed by the final boss are high, or hell, i wish there's was even the chance we could get TPK'ed and lose the game, so that there's tension and so one must think trought their actions before they make them.

BTW, one thing i don't understand is, why hasn't the Supreme Darkness ever tried to make us fall to it's side ?

like, unless it happened in the first chapter which i missed, it should at least have tried.

well, the Supreme Darkness may be mindless, but some of it's minions have shown to be sentient and inteligent, so they could have tried to convince us to switch sides

Yeah, but what could they have said? I mean, even if they were like "I won't corrupt your universe if you help me corrupt the rest" they're obviously not going to stick to their word lol

Well, they could have promised power or something

or allow us to not being killed alongside the rest of the multiverse if we joined them, maybe ?

I mean, there isn't really a reason for that. If they wanted to give you power, that would probably create a link that would just let them corrupt you. And for the other one, that person would be stuck in a world where everything else is corrupted. After Manuelo, I think the SD would know none of the rest of the party would enjoy that.

Eh, at one point Griffin was going to join them based on the SD being the one thing in the multiverse that fell outside all the cosmic laws he had discovered.

But now Griffin doesn't really do anything so

Wouldn't he fall outside of the laws as well? That, and the rest of the party, and the Emissary...

Y'know, cause they're beyond the concept of cosmic laws... (The party including him to a degree because of being shards and the Emissary/SD completely)

Isn't that why he gave up and does nothing now. Because he realized all his derived laws were pointless cause of stuff like us.

Back