• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

Daily reminder frkm Yobo that passive null isnt allowed
Daily reminder that passive null is rare and Akron doesnt have it

Im 80% he doea

Yobobojojo said:
Daily reminder frkm Yobo that passive null isnt allowed
Daily reminder that passive null is rare and Akron doesnt have it Im 80% he doea
the EBF cast was literally stabbing him when he woke up, nulled them to shit and BFRd them to another continent

Yobobojojo said:
Well, IIRC, its null is in the same general range as yugioh, so that'll pribe nuked
well, at the very best, it nulled EBF2 Matt, Nat and Lance, although we don't know for sure

plus either PIS happened or they became resistent to it by the end of the game

I'm going for Zarathos unless we don't have that much of a tier increase.

Jesus, first a cartoon, now look at him.

Choose cthulhu then youd be very hard to kill, be very stronk and be like 3 miles tall.

(Though if you choose him instead of the Golden freddy the story would be different)

We may actually count as XYZ monsters based on VE and overlay network mechanics, I could upgrade you with Barian Force if I get C96

God, it's hard to choose with this. HmmmmMmmmmMMMMM...

(Gaining brain power)

Fine. Cthulhu, it is. That way, I'll be a giant.

God, what happened to being a cartoon?

PsychoWarper said:
Giant eldrich monster cartoon clown godzilla.
you think he'll look terrifying?

imagine a mountain sized mass of guns, spines, blades, teeth, eyes and a bunch of other shit

you think he'll look terrifying?

imagine a mountain sized mass of guns, spines, blades, teeth, eyes and a bunch of other shit

May I? WHO GIVES A F**K!? WE ALL KNOW I DON'T!

Imagine this. It's Godzilla with a darker skin tone, along with wings (Cthulhu) that are as big as he is, with a fluffy tail (Tom) that's a bit cute, but then there's blank white eyes and a gaping mouth (096) and tentacles dropping from that jaw, mostly replacing it. Pretty scary, if you ask me.

Christian Higdon said:
Imagine this. It's Godzilla with a darker skin tone, along with wings (Cthulhu) that are as big as he is, with a fluffy tail (Tom) that's a bit cute, but then there's blank white eyes and a gaping mouth (096) and tentacles dropping from that jaw, mostly replacing it.
Don't forget that if you have Cthulhu skin it's some weird thing that looks like leathery scales.

Don't forget that if you have Cthulhu skin it's some weird thing that looks like leathery scales.

With all that said, I'm basically Satan.

Back