• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

@Stand

• Netsiv Melakh: Referencing the fate of Lot's wife, Satanel summons a white light that, when it hits a target, turns them into a pillar of salt.
have fun being the most salty being in the universe

Standuser081 said:
Have fun getting EE'd by Muso Tensei.
"Resistance to Spiritual, Mental, Material, Spatial, Temporal, Existence Erasure (Everything he created, from the worlds with the World Creation, to the weaponry from the Material Creation are so powerful that not eve Hiiragi Yoshiya, Rinko Gadou and even Harumitsu Oosugi whom previously erased Nakiri Kuubou can not affect him or his creations. Not even Amakasu himself could be erased by their abilities even when combined together)"

straight from Amakasu's page

@Christian

tbf, that makes soul destruction a lot less useful against you, since you can just make it destroy one of those souls instead of the important ones

Hl3 or bust said:
@Christian
tbf, that makes soul destruction a lot less useful against you, since you can just make it destroy one of those souls instead of the important ones
HA!

summons woriah

dies a hero

Hl3 or bust said:
you forget, you can still beat me to death if you can negate non-corporeality and low-godly rege
I mean, i guess we're both Non-Corporeal, but i've no idea of Low-Godly countered, so...

Wawawawaaaaaaa

Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
you forget, you can still beat me to death if you can negate non-corporeality and low-godly rege
I mean, i guess we're both Non-Corporeal, but i've no idea of Low-Godly countered, so...
Wawawawaaaaaaa
oh, and i can come back as long as humans show/posses courage, so have fun with that

shrugs so hard my shoulder blades get shot into orbit

tbh, that seems like a very "i will fight until the end of all things" type power

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I can bypass those abilities
oh, and i can come back as long as humans show/posses courage, so have fun with that
~ Me, like 3 minuts ago​

Hl3 or bust said:
shrugs so hard my shoulder blades get shot into orbit
tbh, that seems like a very "i will fight until the end of all things" type power
I can't even shrug that good. Well, that makes me total fodder.

My character's like "Eh, who cares? Just let me leave and go home."

I resist time manip now so im good for time stop and why does it seem like everyone has type 8 now ovo.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 can give everybody a random power how would we treat that ability ?

I doubt you'd like to know how i'd do so. My character's a psychopathic killer, yet fairly soft inside sometimes, so it beats me how he'd do it. He's sometimes like Hannibal Lecter.

I defined that i'm a monster, Overlord, and yet you still hug me.

Christian Higdon said:
Overlord775 said:
I doubt you'd like to know how i'd do so. My character's a psychopathic killer, yet fairly soft inside sometimes, so it beats me how he'd do it. He's sometimes like Hannibal Lecter.
Has your character ever commicted mass genocide ?

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Overlord775 said:
Has your character ever commicted genocide ?
He literally stores 3 million decapitated heads in one giant bag.

so like if there was a bag that used toonforce to look small but had lots of stuff in there and I used power null on it does that mean that the bag would explode with stuff due to now having to listen to the laws of logic

DragonEmperor23 said:
so like if there was a bag that used toonforce to look small but had lots of stuff in there and I used power null on it does that mean that the bag would explode with stuff due to now having to listen to the laws of logic
Mayb-OH, SWEET JESUS, THAT WOULD BE BLOODY!

I mean, 3 million decapitated human heads exploding in one pop.

Back